All reviewsvassar collegeroom was cleanmain buildingindoor poolbagelsnothing fancylocation was perfectwaffle makerwould stay againflat screen tvmake your own wafflesfront desk staffstaff was friendlypleasant stayhudson valleyhyde parkyvonne
Reviewed 9 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mark S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Came to Poughkeepsie for Easter with family and stayed at Days Inn. This is my 3rd time there in the last 2 years and I would stay again. Yvonne was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maineb404
Mark S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. We also greatly appreciate the kind words about the staff. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and it would be our pleasure to have you join us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

When your driving to this hotel, you wouldn't think it was even there! It sneaks up on you. Check in was fairly smooth. I did observe 2 "cash" customers wanting rooms, which always seems sketchy to me. Hotel has no elevators. Room numbers start with 2 or a 3, but that doesnt indicate what floor its on. The lower level main lobby just dead ends, so the only way up and down is via the door at the main lobby. My room was labeled as a "business" room yet hardly had any room for me to sit and work at the desk. It also lacked outlets near the work area. I'd say it was a bit small for a king room. WiFi worked well, plenty of TV channels. Shower had good pressure and hot water. Bed & pillows were comfy. ROom heated up FAST! I requested a 12pm checkout but was contacted at 11:30am asking about when I was going to check out, so the night guy apparently didnt pass that down. I ended up forgetting something very important, and the hotel called me to tell me. I picked it up later without issue. Easy access to 44 and some shopping.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mark S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our online survey. We appreciate your feedback and take this all into consideration to provide the best possible experience for all our guests. It was our pleasure to have you join us and it would be our pleasure to have you join us again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mark S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Hotel was very clean and very warm. Conveniently located and few restaurants within walking distance. Staff was all very nice and breakfast was the usual run of the mill, a bit more than continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle R
Mark S, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Poughkeepsie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our online survey. We appreciate the kind words about the property and the Staff. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and it would be our pleasure to have you join us again.