All reviews happy hour off the beaten path complimentary wine small bar small river nice setting waffles nice hotel outside patio breakfast sandwich lounge area hudson valley beds were comfortable cocktail hour pleasant stay vassar college room was large
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My stay was beautiful & fantastic. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and I can say this is the best one I been to. Tops all of the other ones. The structure of the hotel is beautiful in side and out. And I love that the hallways where nice and warm. And the scenery was beautiful. The room was fantastic very roomy had everything you needed, bed was comfortable loved the pillows. Also loved the shower. I wish my hot water would stay that hot. And the tub was so nice to soak in. Its was a incredible 3 day get away. The breakfast was great had a big selections good coffee all day long. The front desk staff Octavia,Judith,Kai, & Tearrance was fantastic at there job very promp, helpful and did everything with a warm welcome smile. The manager Carol is fantastic at her job she was very helpful, friendly and had a warm welcome smile to. I will defiantly be coming back and I hope next time I can stay longer but I had to come back to reality. You defiantly want to stay here if you want a quite get away and good staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessica w
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Very nice, friendly staff. Checked in after a good Mexican dinner at "Margaritas". Bed was very comfortable, our room had a great view of the creek/river. Bathroom was nicely appointed but on the smaller side. Breakfast had nice selection of coffee/tea, and standard continental fare.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Reception area and hallways were very cold upon check-in (4 pm) and in the morning (8 am). It got MUCH WORSE as we went to the breakfast area-it was probably 55-58 degrees in this areas. A L L tabletops, granite shelves were FREEZING, FREEZING. Yes, I acknowledge that it was unusually cold outside but the staff should have brought in heaters. They were dressed in fleece tops/ jackets and scarfs. What impression does that give to your guests? After just about 10 minutes, hot coffee that was poured had to be microwaved to heat it up. This morning experience was VERY unpleasant. Another guest in the 200 area noted that there were no pictures on any walls in their guest room. Check in staff was making negative comments about the computer system.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carol R, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

We are sorry about the cold last weekend with wind chills it was -30 degrees. Because of the extreme cold the heating system had a hard time keeping the area warm. This was a problem for the entire area. We don't see temps this low so the heat works fine. As for room 200 their are pictures in that room. We hope you come back to stay with us.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Good hotel, very accommodating staff, lovely area, I plan to come back. I enjoy using my Best Western rewards. The cocktail hour was very nice to enjoy after a long day. This will be the location I plan to return to, and seeing as my work brings me back here often, I look forward to using this establishment.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carol R, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2016

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

The BW Inn & Suites is clean, very nicely decorated, and a very friendly place. The rooms are large and the beds and pillows very comfortable. We had a darling view of a brook or stream below. I would not expect actual "water falls,' but the view is lovely. Everyone at breakfast can have a view of the stream/little river regardless of their room location. Close to everything. Extremely accommodating hotel staff. Great place!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carol R, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back in the future.