Review Highlights
Great Boating Experience

Our second time to rent a 21'" sail boat on June 12th. No hassles, online booking. Boat clean with... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
Ratna B
Roslyn Heights, New York
Awesome day!

Reviewed 3 September 2019
MAZ-M1022

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

I decided to organize a boat trip for my husbands 40th birthday - and could not have been happier with Long Island Boat Rental! From my initial contact they were patient with my many questions - everything from what to do if if the weather was bad to what kind of boat would best suit our purposes to what kind of activities they offered.
The day of we showed up and everything was smooth and amazing! The boat was great - our captain - Christian - was excellent. We had a ton of fun.

As an added endorsement - I will say that they day we were there, there was another group who was having issues with their reservation - and the staff took really good care of them as well. The woman was being extremely rude and borderline abusive to the staff over something that really was out of their control and they were never rude back. I was impressed with how they handled the situation. As a result of the fit the other customer was throwing our trip was slightly delayed, but they extended our time and thanked us for our patience as well. They really went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a good day on the water.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019

So owning a boat just does not make sense when you only want to go out once in a while. Renting from L.I.Boats was seamless, perfect, and the people were great! We had a 24 foot Sea_Ray for the entire day and the boat ran perfectly. We went as far as the airport, had lunch at City Island and had a Birthday Blast with 8 people on the boat.
Cant say enough great things about the company and their fleet!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Definitely on the top for best experience of all times and close to home! Thank you Captain Steve, you were awesome!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Rmy120
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Christian and the team are great!
I've taken the boating class and rented various boats multiple times. They are always prompt and easy to deal with. Why buy a boat when you can simply rent it for a half day and just enjoy the time.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019

This was my daughter's 30th birthday and we invited family from England and other friends to join us. Despite the heavy rain, our Captain Christian, was incredibly understanding and helpful in taking us down the East River, around the Statue of Liberty, and up the Hudson. Everyone on the boat had a wonderful time and we did not let the rain dampen our spirits!! Long Island Boat Rentals provided us with a truly memorable experience.

Date of experience: June 2019