“Delicious Bagels, Slow Service”
Review of Bagel Station Deli

Bagel Station Deli
Ranked #24 of 41 Restaurants in Port Jervis
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Bagel station is a quality place to stop. We were just on our way through and wanted some good local breakfast and the Bagels here didn't disappoint. I got a sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwhich which was very tasty so I was happy with my stop. I will say that some of the other services here suffer though..

I went to make an iced coffee with their ice machine and room temp coffee container and the ice machine didn't work. This could have been because of there being no AC and 100 degrees in there or just an old machine. The service is pretty slow as well which is never fun but I am a patient person. In general I was happy but things could have been better from a service and and functionality perspective.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stopped here and shared a bagel sandwich. We ordered eggs, turkey and cheese on an everything bagel. It was good. The place was very busy, so I guess the locals really like it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2016

We love having bagels for our big family breakfasts - especially when we have extended family in town. This place is our number one choice! I am obsessed with their blueberry bagels - and have enjoyed them for the past 5 years! As a foodie - nothing makes me happier than places with consistency, and the team here has never disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The bagels were better than average. The egg and bacon sandwich on a bagel was good also. Simple and plain decor, counter service.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2015

The place is run by teenagers. No management around. My bagel looked like it was stomped on the ground..could not even cut it evenly to put butter on it or cream cheese. Husband ordered and egg sandwich with bacon cold and old. Never again.

Date of visit: October 2015