US$168
US$136
Hampton Inn Matamoras(Matamoras)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$82
Scottish Inns Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Rodeway Inn(Milford)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$109
US$87
Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
US$122
US$121
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$391
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Was excited to find this place and to book a cheap last minute room for a triathlon I was running in town the next day.

All was OK until about 10:00 when apparently the "family restaurant" below the hotel turns into a night club. Extremely loud music with ridiculous bass - THUD THUD THUD - until about 3AM. Like an episode of jersey shore or something. I actually ended up moving the mattress onto the floor away from the windows to get away from the noise after calling twice to ask to lower the music with no luck.

This is not a review coming from some cranky old man - I am a 25 year old who just needed a good place to sleep and rest for the night - and would have been better off sleeping in my car.

STRONGLY do not recommend to anyone who requires sleep. Maybe better on a weekday or something.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ryan P
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Very historic place, had a great time at the bar, very friendly staff and patrons, I will stay there again, there was a street festival the next day which added to charm. The room was small but it was everything i needed

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I really hate to write this review but... it has to be done in the hopes that someone else can have a better experience. I will say that this was definitely 1 of the more unique hotel experiences. The hotel is on top of a restaurant so in order to make a reservation, no one is there to answer the phone till after 1130. This is a bit inconvenient but they were very friendly over the phone. While they are not necessarily a pet friendly hotel, they did allow us to bring our very small dog (7 pounds) so we are grateful for that! Maybe they just allow small dogs.
Anyway, check in was weird... you have to walk thru the restaurant into the bar & you get your check in info & key from the bar. Then go back outside & your keys get you into the next door which leads up a narrow set of stairs. (should mention they are not wheelchair accessible but this IS listed on their website) Our room was on the 2nd floor, unfortunately at the front of the building. The room was comfy, a bit small but it was what we needed, a bed & bathroom, it was nice to have windows & I will mention that there was a connector door to room 2 (we were room 1) if you have a family. However, as soon as we walked in we could SEE how bad the mattress was sagging in the middle. This might be ok for a single person but for 2 people... not so much. not even a little bit. But we got ourselves settled in & went off to hike in a nearby park.
I do want to mention that the bar staff was helpful & friendly to answer our questions about the hotel. They also have a tiki bar w/ outdoor seating so we could keep our dog with us while we had dinner & the waitress was very friendly. The food was good, I do recommend having dinner here, they even have a good beer list.
But when it was time to get some rest, it was... just... awful. First we had to remove not 1 or 2 but THREE large spiders off the ceiling (the size of my thumb) so I spent most of the night worrying I was going to have a spider drop down on me in the middle of the night. Not exactly a pleasant thought.
Then the bed, not only was the mattress EXTREMELY sagging in the middle but the bed was LOUD, so every move either of us made to turn woke the other up.
The final strike for this room was that being in the front of the hotel, we were RIGHT outside the neon sign for the hotel & on the street. So every time someone went outside for a smoke or was coming in or leaving, we heard them. Loud & clear. & the lights, it looked like day light ALL NIGHT LONG.
So... I am sad to say, that IF we ever went to this hotel again, we would insist on a different room, in the back of the hotel & would want to make sure the room was cleaned first to avoid spiders & hope they had better mattresses. But the likelihood of staying there again is pretty much none, despite it seems to be the only locally owned hotel in the area.
Hopefully they can fix these snafus for the next guests

Room Tip: AVOID ROOM 1!! right outside the neon lights, kept us up all night
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Natrona
Reviewed 27 June 2016

My wife and I visited the Erie Hotel in Port Jervis for dinner with our son and daughter in law. Curious, so had the Erie Classic burger which is oval and on an oval roll. Good burger and the other food we all had was very good. My son likes wings and really likes the wings at this restaurant. Has indoor bar and table seating and an outdoor Tiki bar and some open air seating. Recommend if you are in the area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Had a great time the prime rib was cooked to perfection, Service was great and the tiki bar was very nice. very comfortable, will return in a minute. if your traveling or a local would highly recommend you try out this place

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family