Super 8 Plattsburgh
US$101
ComfortInn
US$89
US$84
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$99
HolidayInn.com
US$85
US$77
EconoLodge
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$78
Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$132
US$120
US$132
All reviewsfront deskplace to staygreat hotelwafflessuper8motel
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Expectations were met for what we paid for the night. The women working the front desk was friendly and organized. The room was clean, the bed linens were clean but they had stains and cigarette holes in them. The beds were very uncomfortable, more on the hard side. Also there weren't many rooms filled that night, maybe 10 cars in the parking lot but the continental breakfast selection was minimal and the coffee was terrible. Again the room was very cheap and its worth what we paid for it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Stacey S, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing the Super 8 for your stay in Plattsburgh, NY. We appreciate your feedback and will take your concerns into account to make sure your next stay is a 5/5. Please give us a call next time you're in town and we will be happy to offer you 10% off on your next stay. We do apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The Super 8 Plattsburgh was exactly as I expected clean and quiet. I booked in with no issues and my room was ready. I did not avail myself of the breakfast only because I slept later than I had anticipated. I would rent a room again here

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FDManager12901, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to you staying with us agian!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Why are most Super 8s located behind gas stations? Anyway, checked in and, given my limited mobility, asked for a ground floor room. Was told hotel was full and could only get an upstairs room, no elevator so I dragged heave luggage up the stairs. Found out later hotel was practically empty. Bummer.
Dreary looking room. Leavings from a McDonalds or Burger King meal in one of the drawers (I didn't care to look and left it there). Bed was full size not queen as I had ordered. Toiled jingled all night. Bathroom light very noisy and, if left on for the night as I tend to do, made it too noisy to sleep. TV very poor in selections (unless you are into sports or Fox news. Only newspaper available was local Republican Post ( I guess to match Fox News). Breakfast very skimpy and served in a depressed area with no staff around.
All in all, not a good overall experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

I want to apologize for your experience here with us, we will evaluate the issues you have stated and see what corrective measures can be taken, in the mean time if you would like to call the hotel directly to speak more about this please feel free to, we would like to offer you 10% off a next stay with us as well, we do appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
FDManager12901, Manager at Super 8 Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018