All reviews continental breakfast jacuzzi room check in was quick hot tub comfortable beds clean hotel would stay here again oatmeal sam highway lounge pillows walmart shopping mall chain
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My sister and I were in town for my cousin's baby shower and needed a place to stay overnight. This hotel was very nice and filled all our expectations. Once checked in, I swam in the pool and then we had dinner in the restaurant, not wanting to go back out in the cold weather. It was a little expensive for what we got but it was worth the convenience. Likewise, the following morning we had breakfast. Very nice but they were out of hot water for oatmeal or tea. No big deal. Such minor complaints on my part. We loved our room. Very clean and comfortable. We both slept well before heading home. I would stay again or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: hallways are long so if you are handicapped, ask for a room near the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Guest, Our whole team here at the Holiday Inn Plattsburgh thank you for the very positive comments on our staff and facility. We try our best to exceed our guests expectations and are so glad we were able to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. Hopefully, you will think of us again when you come to Plattsburgh.
Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed 2 days just after Christmas 2017. We had a jacuzzi room with a king bed. The jacuzzi was great after returning from very cold shopping trips. We wanted a meal at the restaurant one evening but, because of lack of patrons, they closed it early. We ended up having our meal at the bar which was perfectly fine. Our bartender (I didn't get her name) was very friendly, as was the gentleman bartender the next day. We didn't take advantage of the pool but I hear it is fine. The price for the room was reasonable, even with the exchange rate. The service at the front desk was also quite pleasant. All in all we would definitely recommend this place...and get the jacuzzi room...well worth it.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are on the ground floor for obvious reasons. We had room 108 whic his at the back and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear guest, Just a few words to thank you for your great comments. I have passed them on to the team as I am sure they will enjoy the reading! Thank you once again and I am looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I found myself in need of a last minute place to stay driving through. I booked via expedia app only a short time before arrival - got a good deal and even though I had just booked, it was all set up with the front desk when I got there. Staff was pleasant and helpful and fast. Room was very clean, I found the bed/pillows/etc. to be comfortable. The TV worked, the wifi signal was strong - about all I needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Your positive words about our hotel and service are highly appreciated. Thank you for sharing them with us. It will motivate us to optimize our focus to ensure memorable moments and personal service are standard in our hotel. All the best, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

If you are going to Plattsburgh ny don't stay at holiday inn it's a nightmare was there for about four weeks and they moved us four different rooms the first morning wad before 7am and we are spire elite members gave us the grabby rooms we were supposed to get the nicer rooms like we had the first night but the manager made us go to different rooms the manger Sam is not nice the only thing they have going for them is the lady Ellen that works at the front desk and the house keepers and the guys that does the handy work but if want a night mare trip stay if something goes wrong that won't if tell you that are sorry the manager won't and we had four rooms

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank hambone8
hiplbny, General Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I apologize that you did not receive the same type of service during your entire stay. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room and the best service in the south. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further. We did inform you that due to Suny University moving weekend and labor day weekend we are booked for room type you have and we will accommodate you but need to change the room type and we were agree on that. Please give me a call at 518-561-5000.
Thanks. G.M.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Location is great but for hotel is a little over priced has it is getting old and needs to be updated! Stayed here a few times where some rooms air conditioners are better than othersz

Pool is nice and fitness center is pretty good.

They have free breakfast which is ok.

They do have a bar which is convenient.

Needs a make over!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
hiplbny, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to sincerely apologize in regards to the experience you had while staying at our property. As previously mentioned, we will be undergoing an extensive renovation beginning in a next year which will correct many of the concerns you had in regards to the appearance of the property.