Comfort Inn & Suites
US$84
US$154
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$125
US$121
HolidayInn.com
US$85
US$77
EconoLodge
US$82
Americas Best Value Inn Plattsburgh(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$78
Days Inn & Suites, Plattsburgh NY(Plattsburgh)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
US$132
US$116
Agoda.com
US$132
All reviewswater parkperkins restaurantmini golfbrew pubindoor waterparkfun zonebrewing companyolder kidshotel guestslife guardsperkins attachedlaser tagsplash padhuge gymhour fitness centersame buildingarcade games
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great. We went there with the kids for a weekend getaway. My children loved the water park. It’s perfect ! They also had fun at the arcade. Tons of things to do with children.
However, we were disappointed because the bowling alley and mini golf were closed and this wasn’t advertised on the website. We were looking forward to it when we booked the hotel.
Other than that, we had a good time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Comfortable, large rooms equipped with microwave, fridge and kitchen sink. Complimentary daily newspaper and hot breakfast. Friendly staff! Requested a quiet room not under the gym and it was quiet. I liked that there is a strong coffee option on the coffee maker in the breakfast room. Too often coffee at hotels is weak. Lifeguards in splash pad area. Clean and safe. Swim area is only 3 ft deep. As a hotel guest the kid fun zone is only 9.50 for 24 hours instead of for 2 hours. Pub and restaurant attached to hotel and guests get complimentary alcoholic beverage. Like I said, bang for your buck! Only thing that needs to be improved is the rooms being so dry in winter but that is common for hotels.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here. I’m on the fence, it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good.
This hotel was rebuilt a couple of years ago after it burnt however, it already looks rundown. It seems like the hotel was rebuilt too quickly by the lack of finish.
The isolation is bad, rooms & floors are cold, we can hear people walking in the hallways and talking in their rooms.
The furniture in the rooms seem overused, luckily the beds & pillows were comfortable.
Breakfast was ok but the room is not big enough to accommodate hotel’s capacity.
Liked the free coffee, tea and water in lobby.
It’s fun to have many amenities onsite especially for the kids.
The pool was nice, my kids had fun but it gets redundant, the pool not being deeper than 3 feet.
We had numerous rooms for our party and asked for late checkout on one of the rooms however, we were rushed 15 minutes before checkout to free the room. Not cool.
Will I return? I don’t know...I’ve been to many Choice Hotels and as mentioned, I’m on the fence with this one. I was expecting more.
Close to shopping and many restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sojonevjosh
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I normally stay only at Marriott brand hotels (sometimes Hilton).
This Comfort Inn hotel room was better in size, layout, & comfort than most Fairfield and some of the Courtyards I have stayed.
After staying at this hotel, I will consider Comfort Inn over Fairfields.
Room had 2 queen beds - and lots of space to walk around (not as big as Residence Inn, but now Fairfields and Courtyards rooms will feel crammed).
Pictures at ChoiceHotels.com are accurate. Actually nicer than the pictures specially the bathroom with granite bathtub walls.

Mr. Kelley (sorry if I misspelled) at the front desk (18th Nov afternoon) was best of the best, such a courteous, helpful, gentleman. Our mini freeze was not working, called front desk, he came in 2 min - the freezer was unplugged (may be by last guest).

Whoever designed the kids splash water park is genius - kids loved it. It is bit small, and kids of all ages loves the slide.
Pool guards were nice and friendly. However, 1 rule I wished was enforced was - outside shoes not allowed. Seems like many outside guest were walking in the pool area with outside shoes.

Breakfast seems lacking, at least on weekend keep some beef/chicken/turkey - not only ham.
Fun City was also wonderful - young attendance Traverse was very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hawki77
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is okay, beds a bit old and uncomfortable, and the place is a bit of a mess to navigate. Always loud with children and so many things going on, my kids didn’t want to use the pool room as it was always hot and packed full. Breakfast okay. But they need to re-think their staff. We spoke to two gentlemen and one lady while we were there, and everyone had attitudes if we tried to ask any questions. Seemed like we were just a nuisance instead of guests needing help with something. The manager needs to step up and work on their staff and customer service. Big man behind desk very rude and lazy, didn’t get up when we came to desk to show us where to go, told us to figure it out. We will stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family