All reviews front desk restaurant next door uno restaurant complimentary breakfast great hotel room was spotless parking lot suny plattsburgh pool and hot tub very pleasant stay the hotel is clean would highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area fitness room checking in fresh fruit fitness center
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed two Friday nights whilst in transit.

This place was much better than anticipated. The staff were faultless, and the rooms large with big, comfortable beds. Good bathroom. Everywhere was very clean. It even had a small, pleasant swimming pool.

The attached eaterie was good fun with reasonable fare and a wide selection of local ales.

Breakfasts were not really to my taste, but I can see that making your own waffles would appeal to some! I would have preferred more fresh options and less processed food. Why does everything in the US have corn syrup in it? Powerful farming lobby, I suspect.

Room Tip: Twin rooms are great; each bed is easily big enough for two people, but it's great to be able to sprawl! Wardrobe/closet is behind mirror.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I'm not sure why you would be in Plattsburgh to begin with, but if you are, you can't go wrong staying at this place for a night or two. The rooms are very spacious and the staff is very accomodating. Breakfast is complimentary and is pretty good for a hotel. Location is central (I'm guessing) and it is near a bunch of restaurants and strip malls. I was pleasantly surprised and I definitely recommend a stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I visited Plattsburgh for work this week. Originally I was going to stay in Burlington VT (1hr away) but decided to give this place a try. I'm glad I did. The place is practically brand new. My room was clean and comfortable. The only down side to it was the tub drained slowly so I was ankle deep in shower water in the end. I did notify front desk of this and they offered to change my room. I declined but it was a nice gesture. They said it would be addressed after I checked out. All staff were wonderful. There are a couple restraints nearby. Hotel will give you $5 off coupon for Pizzeria Uno which is a short walk across the parking lot. Close the hospital I was working at too. I will be staying here again when needed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2016

The room was a good quality. We did find someone else's garbage on the floor that the cleaning staff missed. Overall the employees were very helpful. I would stay again when we have another family function.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The room was spotless. Overall, the hotel was modern, updated. It was a very nice room. Excellent for the price. There was plenty of parking, and it was well lit. I did not use the pool area, but it looked clean as well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family