All reviews front desk erie canal great hotel bushnell's basin off the highway conference room cookies business trip the entire staff easy access would highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet fitness center definitely stay here again eastview mall room was large convenient location
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Loved the complimentary coffee each morning, and the amazing free cookies each evening. But the best part of the trip was the VERY comfortable bed! Slept like a champ and I normally have trouble sleeping.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 9 November 2018

This hotel is conveniently located off the I-490 and about 20 minutes to downtown. The front desk staff (Aidan) was very welcoming and as a Diamond member, everything was set up for me in my upgraded suite. The suite was amazing and one of the nicest suites I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in many over the years. Too bad I was there for only one night. The bar was very relaxing. The food was very good but the service by Patty the bartender was first rate. She was very engaging and attentive and made my experience very comfortable.
Breakfast the next day was good as was the service.
This was great value for the money and I recommend this hotel if you are heading to the Rochester area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AmyM6106, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Thank you Tony G for providing your feedback about your recent stay. We pride ourselves on providing award winning service and are glad you were able to have an enjoyable stay with un in one of our unique suites.
We look forward to seeing you again for your future visits to the Rochester area!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

My wife and I searched several hotels around the Pittsford area to host our room block for our nearby wedding. Huge thank you to Carol! She personally met us at the front desk and gave us a complete tour of all the amenities, room types, and suites available. The rooms were very clean, the lobby, bar, and restaurant area are brand new and amazing looking. The room block was very affordable to our wide range of guests and the suites were far bigger (18 people comfortably fit in the bridal suite on the morning of the wedding) and more well adorned, than any other hotel in the area. Carol was incredibly quick in her responses to any calls or emails leading up to and including the wedding day. Carol and the staff bent over backwards to honor a plethora of specialty rooms requests for things like attached rooms for families and having rooms ready early for guests switching rooms between the two nights of their stay. We had 27 rooms in our block for both Friday and Saturday and every request was fulfilled without incident. The hotel shuttle took several guests to and from our wedding venue a few miles away and even stayed past midnight to bring several members of the bridal party back to the hotel. The shuttle driver (not sure of name, but she was a younger female) even delivered several of the flowers from the venue, into the hotel breakfast area to be ready for the following morning. The front desk staff helped hand out our gift bags to every one of our guests at check-in. It was completely stress free and helped make or wedding weekend incredible. Thanks again. Jason and Tresa

Room tip: Suites are affordable and huge, with optional attached rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AmyM6106, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you Jason and Tessa for your sharing your feedback from your wonderful wedding weekend at our hotel. It was a pleasure to host your family and guests. We are proud of our award winning team and glad you were able to relax and enjoy a stress free experience with us.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

Beds were extremely uncomfortable and noisey. Noise from beds in room above could be heard below in our room. Every time someone moved, beds made noise loud enough to wake us up. Air condition did not cool the room

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Travis M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear sblackburn0517, thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize that we failed to exceed your expectations. The experience you had here is not representative of who we are as a hotel. I have just reached out to you via other points of contact and look forward to working with you to make this right.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Full disclosure, I travel a lot for work and normally I stay at Hilton's with Hilton Gardens being my preferred stay. My wife and I stayed here while visiting friends in Rochester. I have to say this is the nicest Hilton Garden I have stayed in. The staff could not be more helpful. The place is very well maintained and the room was quiet and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast in the morning was good.

Room tip: We had room 430.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AmyM6106, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Greetings Tom P,
Thank you for your kind words and wonderful feedback about your stay at our hotel! We pride ourselves on providing award winning service! We look forward to seeing you again for any future trips to the Rochester area.