“reunion weekend”

Fairshake Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Pine City
Reviewed 17 July 2017

People converged nearby for a family gathering as part of a high school reunion weekend and towards the end of that, they started talking about going to Fairshake. It was also the weekend that they were celebrating being open for 40 years. Lots of choices here make it hard to choose but ice cream is delicious, prices are good, plenty of places to sit. I had blackberry cheesecake ice cream in a waffle cone, previously had bubblegum flavor. Service is friendly and reasonably quick.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Family owned. Unique Ice Cream place. Kids love it. More then just a place to get Ice Cream.
I use to bring my kids there and now I bring my kids and my grandchildren.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

It's the best ice cream place in the area. Local family-owned ice cream shop with a train ride for the little ones.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

This is a great place for ice cream, hotdogs and to get a great milk shake. It's always busy and they have a kiddy ride in the back. The pond with the gator is a sight also.

2  Thank judiths668
Reviewed 2 August 2015

I've heard of this place for years since my wife went here as a child so this time my wife brought myself, our children and her mother and for most of us it was our first visit. My oldest son was talked out of a medium for a small cone because of size. I wish I was paying more attention because my medium cone was about double what I would have liked- the bubble gum flavor was good. Other flavors we tried were peanut butter ruffle, black cherry and mint chocolate chip. There was this homemade train pulled by a tractor that took only my 5 yr old for his own ride around the property and adjacent parking lot. I offered to tip the driver but he politely declined so I just thanked him. Bathroom is nothing special but I really needed to wash my hands after getting to the bottom of a huge cone it just melted too fast. Prices were reasonable or low compared to what we are used to paying in NJ. They have tons of flavors, we didn't go inside but it may have helped to look at them. There are plenty of benches and tables for seating, I'm sure it's packed at night.