“Typical Diner Food”

Cup and Saucer Diner
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Pine Bush
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I had spaghetti and meatballs. It was ok. The serving was very generous. I also ordered a daiquiri. It was very weak but they were willing to remix it. The customer service was great! We were a large group and our service was well coordinated.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Headed to tour in Walkill, happened upon this gem. Extensive menu. Husband had a huge bowl of perfect barley soup. Salads, omelette, burgers, all good. Service was terrific and owner on site kept all hustling.

Retains authentic diner decor. Clean and comfortable as we had some space in big booths.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good place to have a family breakfast or lunch. Great service , friendly staff , accommodating sitting arrangements

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

It's a funny menu. They do have alcohol, almost all the drinks are 6.99 even Johnnie Walker Black and Johnnie Walker Red are the same price, I've never seen that before in my life. It's diner food, but reasonable quality and very good service. High level of staff to client ratio. Much friendlier than most diners on rt 17, and better food than the other long term diners like 17 and Roscoe to mention 2.
We had the Moussaka and a salad. About $12. Each. Very filling. It was clean and quick, easy parking across he Street from Harvest Inn, you can walk back and forth.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

While we were staying at the harvest inn motel we noticed this diner directly adjacent the hotel and thought we 'd give it a try .I have been here before pancakes were absolutely sumptuous omelettes are pretty good ! But this time we came for dinner and I ordered the Greek salad it came with feta cheese .. tomatoes.blk olives and Olive oil dressing that I did not particularly care for . So I requested a Caesar dressing which made it taste pretty good .
the servers and staff were very nice this is a nice small community with people that enjoy one another I recommend this restaurant for tasty food .. attentive service and warm atmosphere!