Open today: 11:00 - 01:00
Review Highlights
Excellent food, great service

Great salads and main courses are on the menu here. Loved their salad with shrimp. Nice patio on... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
251ceh
Norfolk County, Canada
via mobile
Tasty Food, Fun Local Spot

Had a very good meal here. While we waited a little too long to be served, the food was very good... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2018
Skippy1958
Newton, Massachusetts
via mobile

All reviews prime rib bar area the french onion soup salad yummy cheese
Reviewed 14 August 2016

There weren't a lot of gluten-free choices on the menu, but I found something that I could eat (a grilled plain hamburger) and it was delicious. The restaurant was featuring all you can eat crab legs that evening so the place was packed and very noisy - but the other person at my table and I were able to hear each other most of the time.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Dined here on a Wednesday, fully expecting to get the crab special...which we did, kinda. Ordered the tortellini in a crab cream sauce. YUMMY! Also had the lobster bisque which wasn't spectacular, but I've had much worse. Something of note here, my husband and I are Pescatarians (mainly vegetarian, but eat fish & seafood). Soups in general are very tricky with type of diet. However, the lobster bisque looked so good we asked the waitress if there was chicken stock in it. She wasn't sure, but immediately offered to check with a smile. She did not seem to mind AT ALL. After having several meals where asking questions like this to a server seemed an imposition, it was great to receive fast & friendly service with a smile. Also, they serve an ENTIRE head of roasted garlic with their bread. My husband the garlic fiend was in heaven. Overall a lovely experience, and we plan on returning to the area AND this restaurant in the future.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2015

My wife and I chose this restaurant as it was one of a few recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel. It was also close by and we were able to walk over. They have a vibrant local bar crowd, and we chose to sit in the bar area. There is also a separate dining area which I suspect would be somewhat quieter. I would agree with some of the other reviews that commented on the noise in the bar area. We had an excellent meal, we both chose the filet mignon, but my wife went for the one with the blue cheese. Our server was excellent, friendly and attentive and overall it was a very good dining experience that we enjoyed.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This past weekend, I visited The Keuka Restaurant for the first time because I had been thinking of trying it for quite a long time since it is near my lake home. It obviously is very popular with the local population and was quite crowded. The food was very good and the service was fine. My only complaint is that it was very noisy.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

This is a very popular local eatery, owned and run by local residents. Varied and good menu. We were there on a warm summer night - the air conditioning was set way too low and we never acclimated to the cold while there. It is also so loud when there are more than a few diners, it is almost impossible to carry on a conversation. Great fries and onion rings!

Date of experience: August 2015