“A meeting place for locals”

The Keuka Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Penn Yan
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This past weekend, I visited The Keuka Restaurant for the first time because I had been thinking of trying it for quite a long time since it is near my lake home. It obviously is very popular with the local population and was quite crowded. The food was very good and the service was fine. My only complaint is that it was very noisy.

All reviews
"salad"
"yummy"
"cheese"

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This is a very popular local eatery, owned and run by local residents. Varied and good menu. We were there on a warm summer night - the air conditioning was set way too low and we never acclimated to the cold while there. It is also so loud when there are more than a few diners, it is almost impossible to carry on a conversation. Great fries and onion rings!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

What a pleasure dining here with families and couples served by delightful servers. It was lively without being loud, which was an unexpected plus.The food was simple, but was prepared well and priced fairly. Go there and have a good time!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I really enjoyed the on-the-house bread platter brought out with the butter and oil dip, as well as some cooked garlic. The house salad was enjoyable with the option to try some grape vinaigrette since we were, after all, in the Finger Lakes. Both my mothers' and my meals were chicken based and delicious. Great service and a cute ambiance.