All reviews typical courtyard front desk bistro staff business trip an excellent place to stay nice hotel room rate stayed here for nights wedding party close to downtown room was spacious enjoyed our stay pour house each morning rochester marriott sofa
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I had to attend a conference in Rochester for a few days. This was a great place for what I needed. Clean, comfortable, easy access of the highway. While this might now be the most exciting review, for business travel, I'm not looking for exciting.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Courtyard Penfield. Hotel is freshly remodeled and everything was nice and new. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet and clean. AC was good.
Room rate does not include breakfast but it can be purchased at hotel.

The hotel location was convenient by car to Rochester, but was not in walking distance to anything useful.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The young woman at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I was thrilled to learn the cafe was open until 10 pm for dinner because it's not near anything. The room was spacious, comfortable, and super clean - a priority for me. The bed was comfortable and I slept so well. I'd strongly recommend this hotel - off the beaten path but very nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

For the night I stayed on Friday July 20th I was amazed on the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate me and my friends. The lady in the bistro was pleasant as well. I definitely will be visiting again

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

It would seem that all of the less-favorable reviews of this property occurred before its recently completed renovation. And I have to say: It’s a rare hotel owner who invests in such a deep reno... The bathrooms were clearly gutted, the old bathtubs removed, stand-up showers installed, and even new doors and door frames put-in, along with new tile. In the room, new carpet, wallpaper, couch... About the only thing not replaced appear to be the hard furnishings (nightstands, dressers), and they didn’t seem to need it. It’s perhaps a single notch below a brand-new property. Staff was courteous, the Bistro offerings standard-issue Courtyard but nevertheless well-prepared, and all in all, a really enjoyable visit in a clean, fresh environment.

Date of stay: June 2018