“Wonderful spot for an engagement party”

Emmett's Castle at Blue Hill
Ranked #25 of 54 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2015

A little late to review but Emmett's Castle was the venue to me and my now hubbies engagement party. Everything was amazing. The food was delicious, and the atmosphere was great. it was the perfect setting to a winter themed parry. The bartender and servers were helpful and attentive and for a Buffet the food was always fresh. Jeanette - who was the event coordinator was a dream! She helped with everything! Will def recommend for parties!

Date of visit: December 2014

Reviewed 5 July 2015

We recently had a wedding ceremony AND reception of approx. 50 guests at Emmett's Castle and it was spectacular! As a frame of reference, this is my wife's and my second wedding where previously we each had over 200 guests at country clubs. Josh and his team were awesome and the atmosphere they help create is classic and timeless with lots of deep wood trim and even a Tiffiny window. Josh and his team are professional, attentive and very easy to work with. The appetizers and main meal was excellent; it is also very nice to have a private bar on the main floor for your guests. I also highly recommend the house DJ, Frank, who is very entertaining, even for our wide range of guests.

Now if you are planning on many guests you have to work closely with Josh who will make it all work. Emmett's Castle is a hidden Jem that we are so greatful to have discovered, especially for this very special event!

Date of visit: June 2015
3  Thank V9312AOalexp
Reviewed 3 May 2015

The crew is focused on the customer. I had an absolute blast! I made friends with the crew, and then took a golf cart for a spin to see the course. Everyone was so sincere and genuine and amazing! I will be back tomorrow with my team.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 6 November 2014

We had lunch on an overcast day. The views were beautiful! The service was wonderful. The food was good, typical pub food. We were disappointed that they were unable to serve espresso and the Irish coffee was so so. We had to eat with our coats on as it was freezing. We will try it again because of the service and views.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank Dana G
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just held a surprise 50th birthday party for my husband in the upstairs dining room at Emmett’s Castle (which is not entirely “upstairs” but is a few steps up from the public dining room). Everything was wonderful. Jeannette made the planning so easy. The room is gorgeous with dark wood and stained glass windows. All of the guests were raving about the location and the staff. Josh worked the event that night and was always on hand if we needed anything. Some of our guests have issues with stairs but there is a wooden ramp outside of the dining room which made it easy for them to access the space. I hadn’t seen many reviews so I was a little worried since I have never attended a party here but everything turned out perfect. Note: It helps to arrange for the use of both sides of the dining room and the bar which guarantees that your group has that entire space just for your party. There is a minimum number of guests required to do this but it is worth it.

Date of visit: May 2014