See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for our stay online.
The Name changed and we haven't been informed. On the moterway it still says Red Roof Inn.
The room was very loud; next to the ice Machine.
Breakfast was okay.
Okay for a short stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I'm giving this hotel 1 point because I have to. Unfortunately, it is not even worth that much. My husband and I, and our two children stopped there last night and had a terrible experience from the moment we stepped foot in there. The concierge was unavailable for about 15 minutes and then when she came back she couldn't find our reservation or work the credit card machine. At this point my husband was holding our now extremely heavy sleepy toddler and wondering if we would ever get to our room. After about another 15 minute wait just to get checked in we went to our room which smelled of mildew and had a dusty musty smell. The beds were hard but the sheets seemed clean. In the morning the housekeeping woman knocked on our door 5 separate times within 5 minutes of each other... please don't stay here, you can stay anywhere else where quality and customer service are a priority!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Have always good service from this hotel staff. Specious and clean room with nice view of river. Chris(Manager) was really helpful for all our requirements. Nice and huge Indoor Pool. Restaurant & Bar on premises so once you check in no need to leave this hotel for even food.I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who is traveling to this area.

Room Tip: River Side Room with Balcony/Patio
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chris P, General Manager at Owego Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We appreciate for your review. I am glad that we were able to help you for your needs, and you liked your stay with us as well you liked food in our restaurant. I'll share your response to hotel and restaurant staff. We look forward to accommodate you in near future. Thank You.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a Jacuzzi room for overnight, was nice but small. Kind of awkward the tub is IN the room, not really private from everything else. Took a while for the tub to fill.

Bed was comfy but overall the place could use some updating. In-room TV was small and the building doesn't look much different from when it was the Treadway.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I am very pleased with this hotel. Nice river view room. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. And staff was very helpful and acknowledged. My room was clean and good shape. That bathroom was clean. I will definitely will stay in this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Courtney E, Director of Sales at Owego Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for your review, We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.