Me and my family stayed at crystal family resort and spa in August 2017. We arrived on the 21st and checking in and the porter service was brilliant and we were taken straight to our rooms. The room was fab, probably the best part of the holiday. Unfortunately not many staff members spoke English which made it almost impossible to order drinks or find out extra information we needed. There was also not many English people staying at the resort making it difficult for my daughter to find friends which is normally something she doesn’t struggle with. The food wasn’t the best breakfast was always the same and lunch and dinner only varied slightly, the snack bar at lunch was probably the best food service throughout the resort. The slides were fab for the kids and the main pool always had the sun on it throughout the day. The adults only pool was also fab although sometimes kids would be there too and the hotel staff didn’t do anything to make sure they stayed out so trying to relax would sometimes be difficult. The beach was always packed so unless you got up at the crack of dawn it was difficult to get a sun bed. There also wasn’t a wide variety of alcoholic drinks unless you paid for them despite it being all inclusive. The holiday was unfortunately not the best but we still managed to make the most of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Belek-Bogazkent and is located only at 40 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 50 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for families with children - offering a private fine pebble and sandy beach of 150 m length and 100 m width as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1300 m². An area of 23.000 M², whereby 8.000 M² consists of hotel buildings and 15.000 M² consists of gardens, the guests will find four buildings of five floors each, with a total capacity of 372 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our "Ultimate All Inclusive" concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called "cezerye" and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called "sherbet". We continue with showing our traditional Turkish hospitality, including a wide range of food and drinks for 24 hours and hereby we aim to guarantee 100% happiness and satisfaction.There is fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a special SPA garden with Bali type massage units, as well as outside SPA swimming pool (non-heated) of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the SPA pool, special Jacuzzi, open massage sections in the SPA garden.253 Rooms have sea view and all rooms have a balcony. They are comfortably decorated and designed for a superb holiday stay. Room amenities: carpet floor, electronic card locking system, central air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and music channel, mini bar, safe box (suitable to put the notebooks), direct dial telephone, Wireless- Internet, sprinkler system and fire detector. Bath amenities: telephone, hairdryer and shower, 220 volt electricity supply. Non smoking and handicapped rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crystal Family Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Family Resort And Spa
- Crystal Family Hotel Belek