I write this as I'm staying at the hotel now. Hotel/grounds are nice. Very clean. Room is fine but I have the interconnecting room and it's noisy. Towels/hairdryer/fridge/air con in room all fine. Food.....omg.....the food is catered for the Russians,and all the surrounding countries.i don't want to eat English food while on holiday but it's salad/cheese/olives/cold meats for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Aimed at the other rude guests. The choice of hot food is very much aimed at the other countries. The snack bar has exactly the same food daily. No change. No nice themed dinners or different nationality food in the evening. Very poor food. I don't want egg and chips but found myself making a sandwich for lunch most days as the choice was poor. If you want any other English families around then this is not the hotel for you. The bar staff/restaurant staff don't speak English which is ok but the animation team didn't bother to speak to me for a few days as they couldn't speak English. I did complain and the nice lady in charge was horrified and did try to rectify it.. My son did a few activities with the teen club....very hit and miss. Mainly the amount of guests from the Russian and surrounding countries were down right rude. I won't be coming back here due to that. A few good nights of evening entertainment but a few bad ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our hotel is constructed directly on the beach of Belek-Bogazkent and is located only at 40 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 50 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our hotel is indeed a paradise for families with children - offering a private fine pebble and sandy beach of 150 m length and 100 m width as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1300 m². An area of 23.000 M², whereby 8.000 M² consists of hotel buildings and 15.000 M² consists of gardens, the guests will find four buildings of five floors each, with a total capacity of 372 rooms.In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our "Ultimate All Inclusive" concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called "cezerye" and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called "sherbet". We continue with showing our traditional Turkish hospitality, including a wide range of food and drinks for 24 hours and hereby we aim to guarantee 100% happiness and satisfaction.There is fully equipped SPA health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a special SPA garden with Bali type massage units, as well as outside SPA swimming pool (non-heated) of 60 m², special jet showers and relaxation beds with Jacuzzi in the SPA pool, special Jacuzzi, open massage sections in the SPA garden.253 Rooms have sea view and all rooms have a balcony. They are comfortably decorated and designed for a superb holiday stay. Room amenities: carpet floor, electronic card locking system, central air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and music channel, mini bar, safe box (suitable to put the notebooks), direct dial telephone, Wireless- Internet, sprinkler system and fire detector. Bath amenities: telephone, hairdryer and shower, 220 volt electricity supply. Non smoking and handicapped rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crystal Family Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Family Resort And Spa
- Crystal Family Hotel Belek