All reviews indoor pool continental breakfast bagels a great place to stay in town we've stayed water park lodge arthur tennis katie summer adirondack lodging
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Nice rustic-looking features. First impression of room was very dark. Bathroom very small, but doable. I had a no smoking room, but people would be smoking outside and it seeped in. The bed was comfortable although the dark patterns of the comforter added to the darkness of the room. Breakfast was bleak.

The work table was a great size, big enough for two to work or dine. The bed was comfortable.

The biggest issue, though was no internet in the rooms! If I had internet it would have been a much better stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sasha W
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Everything Michele S said in her review, is right on! They need to hire new cleaners and a friendly front desk staff. Update their rooms - they stink! The only advantage is location and size of indoor pool for the kids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank local323
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I have been to Old Forge many times and stayed in several different places. We thought we'd try The Adirondack lodge motel.
What a mistake!
The 1st thing we discovered was our windows & screens were left not attached to the window frame. We had to fix those so they would stay in. Then we looked around . Carpets and chair cushions stained and dirty. Dust under beds and around wall frames . I found a bottle cap , dust and debris around the bed. Splatters on the wall near the bed.
The mattresses were badly stained around the outsides, I was afraid to look under the sheets which seemed changed.
The comforter and shams were spotted and dirty. We hated,to have to sleep in those beds.
Hair and bugs on the bathroom floor. Did not smell very clean but didn't look too dirty.
There was a little hand print left on our mirror with a smiley face.
The ad said free WiFi but didn't tell you could only be gotten in the lobby.
Went to take a later evening swim. Pool room was about 100 degrees. Water in pool looked OK but felt cold compared to the heat in the room. We tried to enjoy it but couldnt. My husband called it digusting. I would have to agree.
If you like to stay in clean you won't like it here.
When I checked out the lady at the counter never asked how I liked my stay, or really said anything like hope you come again she just didn't seem to care.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Old Forge staple right here. Have been staying here for years during both the summer & winter.Centrally located and lots of parking. Snowmobile right from your room and park right next to your door. The indoor pool is great and the rooms are very clean. Can't go wrong with this wonderful place and our kids love it so much they never want to leave. The staff is incredibly nice and accommodating. The breakfast in the lobby is great with amazing donuts and great bagels. We will never stay elsewhere. Look no further if you are looking to plan a vacation. Book early as they fill quick! Very snowmobile friendly :) thank you

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to the Adirondack Lodge for years now and I'm never disappointed. They have a small continental breakfast included in the stay as well as an indoor pool with a sauna. The rooms are cozy and big and the area is very nice. Down the road is a highly recommended restaurant called Frankie's. They have amazing Italian food. I recommend this place to all!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple