Review Highlights
Go carts and games

Fun ADK place for go-carts and ticket-producing arcade games. Nice for a change of pace on vacation... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2018
aimer713
Georgia
via mobile
Bring money!

Plan on spending a lot of money if you have kids. Many activists such as arcades, ho carts, mini... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2018
MatthewJPeacock
Waddington, New York
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I'm there with my 7 year old daughter and two out of the three ticket machines are out of order and there were 6 kids in line ahead of us that had collected 5000 tickets between them that we were behind. I asked if we could just tally them up since their machines were out of order and we were told that we could not simply count our tickets and tell them how many there were (like the old days). I asked the "manager" what would happen if the 3rd machine died and he said "that wouldn't happen because that one is very reliable". So the 6 kids let us cut and tally up our 200 tickets and after my daughter had picked out most of her items from the display area, she was over by 4 freakin tickets and the woman behind the counter made her put back one of the toys she had selected! I will never give them another penny of my hard earned money.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed 6 August 2012

good to kill some times-actually my kids in a short period of time accumulated a record number of tickets ,and got some decent stuff. Did not use the other attractions this time,though the go karts were fun last time. Only one machine to cash in tickets--nightmarish!! that has to change. I guess they did not want sevral people at once trying to buy prices with a non english speaking employee.

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

We came to old forge to camp, as two young couples in our 20's we just wanted to play some putt putt golf. Reasonable prices. Golf area had weeds everywhere and one hole was under water (not on purpose!) There was also deer poop by one hole. Besides those things it was okay. All the other things to do looked fun. Looks like a great place to visit with young kids!

1  Thank Acolz28
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Was a little expensive at $5.00 per person for each ride or attraction for what time you were on them. But I had to look at it this way were on vacation and we need things to do.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed 20 July 2012

This was next door to our campground and we could ride our bikes here. The only thing we tried were the go-karts and they were fun. The little kids even drove their own on a smaller track. Big smiles until we told them it was time to go.

Date of experience: July 2012