All reviews lawrence river beautiful view adjoining restaurant right next door waffle maker continental breakfast very nice place to stay bagels key card border crossing nice size comfortable room two twin beds check in was easy private deck nice restaurant next door enjoy the view
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is on Highway 37 right on the St Lawrence River. Awesome views of the river, and boats and ships on the river. Our room had a private balcony to enjoy the beautiful scenery, Accessible, easy check in, parking and pleasant staff. Room was very nice and reasonably priced.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe how great this Quality Inn is! My room was incredibly clean. The view from my balcony was breathtaking. I enjoyed sitting outside on the balcony by the water in the comfortable rocking chairs watching the sunset. I will stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Their special dinner buffet is a delicious mix of fresh salads and the meats are slices fresh. The service is extrodianary.
Great views of the river from the dining area as well as the bar. I look forward to many more meals there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Hotel was clean and our suite was larger, offering two queen beds as well as a smaller room with two twin beds. Our room had a beautiful view of the sunset across the St Lawrence River. Breakfast was simple but adequate. Staff was friendly and courteous, and the fitness room was well-equipped with weight machines, an elliptical trainer, and more.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This hotel is clean, being updated and has a fantastic location on the St. Lawrence River. The staff is more than helpful and the complimentary breakfast was beyond what one would expect. The price is the real surprise! If you are staying in the Canton area, this hotel is well worth the drive!!!! I will be back and this is my new choice when I am in the Canton, Potsdam and Madrid area.

Room Tip: Get a view of the river and try to get the second floor in either of the two buildings.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple