“Wedding”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Not your average venue for a wedding. Food outstanding and setting even better. The staff didnt miss anything. My niece gad the wedding of her dreams. Heading back there for Christmas eve dinner in the room with the fireplace. Perfect ambiance!

1  Thank muddyrts

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We walked was given a private area to conduct business without disturbing the family oriented Resturant. Families were coming and going all day during the lunch time. Service was personal and very comforting. Lunch was excellent then proceeded outside away from everyone and we had cigars

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This is a very cute restaurant on the water and the food is good. Service was attentive. I’d be happy to return if invited again. You can have drinks outside in the summer and that’s a very pleasant view.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Every year the Snapper Inn has a special dinner when the Holiday Boats cruise down the river. The event ends with fireworks by Grucci! You can get up in between courses and see the boats and fireworks. Lots if fun.
The staff is helpful and knowledgeable and the food as always is great.
A great way to celebrate the holidays

Reviewed 6 November 2017

While I always enjoyed this restaurant in the past, good happy hour, great dinner, wonderful brunch, I was shocked by the food at the Halloween Dinner. I knew it was a buffet when I bought the tickets, and since the breakfast buffet was well done, I expected good food. I was so wrong. The buffet contained these items: chicken "Francaise" (a bland chicken with no sauce--no butter/wine sauce, just tasteless chicken), roast beef (also completely devoid of flavor), roasted potatoes (bland and spongey--probably cooked much, much earlier), broccoli, salad, a casserole-ish dish of unidentifiable seafood (also pretty bland), and no bread. I'm sure The Snapper had this catered because I've never had this low-quality food at their restaurant. Let's just say, I am extremely disappointed in you, Snapper!

Snapper I, Manager at Snapper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Here at The Snapper Inn we pride ourselves on a high level of food and service. This is why I am slightly confused about your review. Our staff checked on every table that night and everyone raved about the buffet & passed hors d'oeuvres. Our Menu was carefully planned out to insure the satisfaction of a large group. On our buffet we had sliced prime rib with horseradish cream sauce & Au jus on the side, seafood jambalaya that I heard people raving about and chicken francaise and penne ala vodka which are great choices for larger groups that many people also commented about. As well as high end passed hors d'oeuvres. I would be happy to take any suggestion you may have for next year. Thank you again for your review.