“Pleasant friendly”

Old village inn nyack ny
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Myself and my husband were in Nyack on the 4th December 2016 we visited the old village inn and found that the food was very good and great value the establishment was very clean the staff were great there were some Irish girls who were very nice and friendly one girl from bunratty was exceptional the guy from New Zealand was also terrific the staff are so important well done to all we will be back.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I went there twice during a one week staying the area. Very good food a both friendly clientele and staff. I'll definitely come back next time. Only minus would be that drink prices aren't listed anywhere (which seems to be common practice from what I've seen).

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Great Irish Pub located on Main St in Nyack. Had lunch before the annual Halloween Parade kicked off. Atmosphere is comfortable, service was great and the food was good. Great place for a burger and fries and even a turkey club sandwich.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

OVI is our favorite place in Nyack. This is not fine dining but great pub food. I have had almost everything on the menu but do have favorites: steak and mushroom pie, shepherd's pie fish and chips (try the fish baked), and finally, the best burger in Nyack. The wait staff is always excellent. The owner, Caroline, is attentive and always willing to stop and talk

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I come here frequently. Consistently good pub food and great, friendly service with a very casual and cozy atmosphere. And they make the best Irish coffee! Always lots of regulars at the bar. It's an old standby for my family.

Been to Old village inn nyack ny? Share your experiences!