“Yumm”
Review of Pie Lady and son

Pie Lady and son
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Nyack
Cuisines: American
Description: At Pie Lady & Son we’re serious about pie. We offer a large selection of seasonal fresh fruit pies 7 days/week at our pie shop in Nyack. All of our pies are made from absolute scratch using only ingredients you would find in your own home. Our all butter crust is what keeps people coming back. In addition to whole pies to take out we offer pie by the slice, ice cream, coffee, espresso, cookies and muffins.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I had my own slice of apple pear with walnut crumble, warmed with vanilla ice cream and shared a slice of fudge and very berry. The apple with ice cream was really good and also the very berry. I didn't care for the fudge one but I was expecting something softer and this had a hard outer chocolate layer. I overheard the girl working there tell someone it was good heated up though.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Her pies are the best. My favorite is Apple-Pear Crum. Her pies are seasonal Fresh that day and come in small, medium or large. And if you like Oatmeal Cookies, hers are too good.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Everything is really fresh and delicious. I had the apple pie and the apple pear walnut crumble. OMG!! I will drive the hour up here so I can come here. They use local, seasonal products to make the pies. I'm waiting for the coconut custard pie which should be available in November. I can't wait. The Son was there and he shared with us memories of his mom started baking pies from their house years ago when she was starting out. So much to love about this place from the friendly people to the down home atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Not only do they have amazing pie, but they have amazing muffins and other treats! I love coming here in the morning for a coffee and pastry and I always stop by on my way to dinner parties. The people who work there are always lovely, answer any and all questions I have, and pay attention to detail. Never a bad experience!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

New to town, drive past the Pie Lady and Son's store on the way to and from work, at first I was a little leery by the Pie signs on the road, but I did some research on tripadvisor and other sites, the reviews were all good and I would have to agree. Walking into the quaint shop I felt like I stepped back in time and it was the summer of 1930's. I was cheerfully greeted by staff and promptly served. I got the five inch pie and glad I did after tasting it otherwise I might have eaten the whole pie. I had the Blueberry Crumble- it was simply delicious, I loved the flaky crust and sweet crumble topping. One of the best store bought/homemade pies I have ever had. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the pies. The store sells pints of vanilla ice cream and a variety of ice creams served in the store. The muffins were gigantic and it was hard to pass by the cookies for sale with no artificial ingredients. I will be back with friends.