“Andrea's service ”

Ellinikon Restaurant
Ranked #114 of 202 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The first thing that impressed me was the service Andrea offered. Very professional and sweet man. The food was good and abundant. I left happy and full. A small extra charge for the table is normal in Greece ( just mentioning because some people complained about it).

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Of all the restaurants I have tried ...
this one has not impressed.

Certain items were not available & the staff were pushy making you feel rushed.

The highly recommended roasted lamb was more like stewed & potatoes were overly salted. Mediocre is a compliment.

Final surprise table charge €2 without telling . I’m amazed that no other restaurant I have visited charges.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I had been to this restaurant with my family in august 2018 for lunch. The service was excellent, the staff was very accomodating and the food was great. Would highly recommend this place to any visitors.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Not fresh ! Not friendly! EXTRA charge for olive oil and EXTRA for table cover. So you get old food and pay over 10euros for oil and table.
Не свежея еда и дополнительно за оливковое масло!

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick bite and ordered the souvlaki dish. It took about 20 minutes to get our food and it was totally average.
They also tried to charge us for espresso we didn’t had, water we didn’t had and charged us for bread we didn’t eat or seating fee (not sure which one it was as they said different things each time we asked).
First disappointing experience in Santorini.