“Delicious”

Cuisines: Greek, Fast food, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Varied menu and tasty gyros.
Right in the centre of fira town.
Must visit if you wanna try greek food!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I visited Santorini in 2016 and 2017 (future trips certain, while dates are not). I couldn't wait to return to "Nick the Grill". The tantalizing smells of this street-side diner reach you many feet before the actual restaurant. The employees are friendly and outgoing. The lamb gyros are outstanding, as are the accompanying fries. The lamb gyros platter is almost too much for one person, but it wasn't difficult for me to finish the platter, or bring the remainder back to the hotel for part of my breakfast the next morning. When I arrived in Athens and visitors at the next table asked me where to eat in Fira, I told them to go straight to "Nick the Grill". I look forward to my next visit...I may actually try something new next time!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This little place offers really good Gyros and other food at a great price. Tasty, quick and fulfilling. You can sit and eat here if your lucky enough to find some seats. You can people watch too. Worth a try

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is among many different gyros and souvlaki places in the square of Thira. Decided to come here as it wasnt too busy at the time but looked good. We were all very pleased with our gyros. Prices were cheap, serving size was very generous, service was lovely.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Pork and Lamb Souvlaki were pretty good and my daughter loved her burger. Portion is big. Service was pretty fast