“Authentic Greek Fast Food”
Review of Nick The Grill

Nick The Grill
Ranked #26 of 190 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek, Fast food, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I ordered takeaway twice from from this Fastfood Restaurant and twice the food as been delicious. The staff was friendly and when I explained I never have a gyros before and this was my first time in Greece he was shocked but the same time explained what was in the gyros and said I would love it.. and I did. Yum!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Gyros at Nick's were one of (if not the) best that my wife and I had during our recent trip to Greece. They were fresh, flavorful and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend stopping by for a quick meal during your next trip to Fira!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner and some friends were in Santorini for a wedding and we used nick the grill many times as we went on multiple nights out.
We also used the delivery service to our hotel which I think was good - think the hotel arranged this and called them when we wanted. One night we had the gyros and chips after the wedding very late which we were grateful for.
The food was good the staff friendly and a must do when you have been out in Fira.
Thanks for re fuelling is nick the Greek god! Ha

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Best stop for Gyros in Fira.

Picked up a chicken Gyros before getting the bus to Santos winery, filling cheap and tasty. Everything you want need when it's hot and you're hungry, especially if you're going to be going drinking.

Small number of tables and stools in front too so can sit in the shade and enjoy.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is Greek fast food, with hamburgers also available. I had a cheeseburger and fries that were quite good. My husband had souvaki, and thought it was good. Seating is very limited and not very comfortable. Probably best to buy it here to go, and find a nice picnic spot.