“Disappointing ”

Greek Souvlaki Karvounaki
Ranked #75 of 203 Restaurants in Fira
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Ordered a gyro and souvlaki, as well as a plain souvlaki (nothing on it). They ended up messing up the plain souvlaki and put everything on it. My daughter ended up just not eating hers. The gyro and souvlaki were disappointing.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Delicious gyros! As my wife was pregnant, I wanted to check whether the halloumi was made from pasteurised milk. The owner showed me the package and confirmed.
We went back again!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Worst souvlaki I ever ate. First of all it was all burned. I didn't like it. I would not recommend this to somebody who wants to eat a good souvlaki.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had the chicken gyros in pita - outstanding!!! And a vegetarian friend had the halloumi gyros in pita, and it looked great and tasted even better!! Will be visiting again before our trip is up! Great prices and quick service. 10/10!!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Eat here a couple of times as we found the Gyros very enjoyable and at a great price. Staff were friendly and seating available if you wish. Great cheap eatery.