“Yum”

Zotos Family Pastry
Ranked #8 of 24 Dessert in Fira
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Came here upon Santorini Dave’s recommendation. I am sure glad I did! So many flavours to choose from and was allowed to try different kinds. I chose the Katalfi flavour, which was very delicious, and my friend enjoyed her coconut flavour too. Price was cheap for the amount you got too. Definitely recommend after climbing the stairs from the Old Port!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Spoilt for choice with a great selection of cakes and other offerings. The cheesecakes were delicious so were the smooth-it’s a lovely little place. The young girl who served us was just lovely and had excellent skills.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great ice cream and a huge variety of flavours. Located at the beginning of the caldera, it's a great spot to enjoy a dessert on the way.

Tried the Vinsanto and red velvet flavours. Looking forward to try more.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited this store twice while we were staying in Santorini. Lots of choices on the favorites. Personally like the olive favor the most. 2 euro for a scoop which wasn’t bad.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were stoping in this cafe almost everyday as we had a room at this block,after four days of stay we realized that everything they were saling was the most expensive in the local market!
Low quality pastry,unpleasant staff!

Ztc98, Owner at Zotos Family Pastry, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Good evening,
This page is referred to Zotos family pastry which is located in the Gold street, Fira. I think that you might be reviewing an other shop of the company (2 more have the same name, one in karterados and one in Fira which has 2 doors, none of them are under our supervision) I get to tell you that because our espresso is 1.5€ our gelato 2€ and the pastries 3€ which is very lower than other shops in Fira. If im wrong I'm terribly sorry for creating you this terrible experience and hope to see you in our shop again so that we try to make it up to you.