“Good fast food gyros”

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Gyros snack bar in the center of Fira, Santorini
Description: Gyros snack bar in the center of Fira, Santorini
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We just wanted a small bite and noticed that the gyros at McDaniels were a little smaller than at other places. The pork gyro was the perfect size for what we wanted and was delicious. Not fancy, just a little hole in the wall spot to grab a gyro or souvlaki and a beer.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 September 2017

If you have limited time in Fira, do not waste your time in restaurants. As a snack you can have a tasty gyros (pork, chicken) in the heart of the town at this place.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We chose to eat here one night as a cheaper option. Ordered two gyros (4.50 euro each which is expensive for gyros!). We also ordered two bottled drinks, totalling 22 euro altogether!! Drinks were a rip off. Pita was very small portions. There are much better valued gyros further up the streets.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here every morning for gyros (for breakfast). We were consistently highly satisfied, the gyros were quality, delicious and succulent. Go from 11am. The only problem is that one is never enough

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I wasn’t in the mood for a large dinner, so I checked out McDaniel’s as it was busy the night before, which was a good sign. The restaurant is small in size, but I found the service to be good. I ordered the Chicken Gyros which were really good tasting and less salty than other gyros I had during my time in Greece, although the portions did look a bit smaller as well.

Date of visit: May 2017