“Geoff ”

Ranked #5 of 203 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lunch 13:30-15:30 (kitchen is closing at 15:30 ) Dinner 19:00-23:00 (kitchen is closing at 22:30 )
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

First restaurant we visited in Firá, lovely food and nicely priced recommend to book as it is only a small quaint restaurant

Write a ReviewReviews (2,040)

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here as a couple. Was able to make a reservation the day of - reservations are definitely necessary in the high season. The 2 starters, 2 mains and the complimentary dessert were all wonderful. Owner is a character and absolutely lovely. Great value. 2 starters, 2 mains and few drinks was only around 60 euros.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

By far the best meal my wife and I had during our trip to Greece. Excellent tasting food, great portions & great value (since it's not directly in the middle of tourist area-but still close by). Best of all, was the owner, who made us feel at home and very welcomed in her restaurant. Hope to return soon and often! Would give this place 10 stars if I could.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I came to this restaurant because of what I have read on trip advisor. I could say that it was not as promising as I have read. I tried the chicken honey as they called it, it was ok as a portion but something was wrong with the taste, the chicken was not well cooked! The linguini seafood that my partner had it was a bit better but the tomato sauce that was cooked had a weird smell. Hope next time things not to go so wrong!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

It was the best meal we had in the island. We weren't expecting much from this place, after having enjoyed several "high-end" restaurants with terrace and views to the crater, but we gave it a chance after reading some of the comments. It is a tiny restaurant right next to the street, so it lacks the appeal of the more touristic areas of Fira, and it doesn't seem as typical as we usually want when we're abroad, but... It really exceeded our expectations. The owners are super friendly, the food is rich and prepared with care, and the price is fair. Just give it a try.