“Fantastic manicure”

Beauty & Style CGR
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our company offers beauty & therapy services and tailor made programs with experienced and motivated team; always at your disposal to give more shine to your beauty. Our services are as described below: Manicure, Spa Manicure, Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails, Pedicure, Spa Pedicure, Shellec Nails, Depilatiobn, Body Treatments, Relax Massage, Reflexology, Therapy Massage, Sports Massage, Facial, Piercing
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived around 9am,opening of the salon, and Kristina/Christina (?) was so sweet and fixed up my manicure. I had gotten a gel in preparation for the trip here and it had already chipped, and I wanted nice nails for an upcoming photoshoot. She took me right in, got rid of the old polish and gave me a brilliant manicure with a great color in gel. I would absolutely recommend her and the salon. It was very clean, and the other ladies were very nice too.

Date of experience: September 2018
giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, george

All reviews
"thank you very much"
"visit santorini"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My nails are fantastic!! Mina and Vasilina are very friendly and they offer a very nice manicure and pedicure. I’m very pleased with the result. I highly recommend it.❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were stopping by to have my friends nails done for her wedding and while she was going that, I had a massage done by Nino. She was great! I really was hesitant but she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I wish I could have one of these 1 hour massages every day!

1  Thank Motokiheight

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Being here few times l have to say about the excellent service, the clean and relaxing environment!!! Definitely recommended....

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My wife and I stopped by on a whim. She had a full spa pedi so I did the sports message. What a treat we had. Dora was my masseuse and she was very strong and had the ability to do the deep tissue message that I like. My wife had a great professional pedi and says her heals have never been better. After all the walking and hiking we have been doing this was a perfect way to recover.

Date of experience: September 2018
giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018