“The best spa store in the island”
Review of Beauty & Style CGR

Beauty & Style CGR
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our company offers beauty & therapy services and tailor made programs with experienced and motivated team; always at your disposal to give more shine to your beauty. Our services are as described below: Manicure, Spa Manicure, Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails, Pedicure, Spa Pedicure, Shellec Nails, Depilatiobn, Body Treatments, Relax Massage, Reflexology, Therapy Massage, Sports Massage, Facial, Piercing
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My nails are fantastic!! Mina and Vasilina are very friendly and they offer a very nice manicure and pedicure. I’m very pleased with the result. I highly recommend it.❤️❤️❤️

All reviews
"pedis"
"esthetician"
"cuticles"

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were stopping by to have my friends nails done for her wedding and while she was going that, I had a massage done by Nino. She was great! I really was hesitant but she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I wish I could have one of these 1 hour massages every day!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Being here few times l have to say about the excellent service, the clean and relaxing environment!!! Definitely recommended....

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My wife and I stopped by on a whim. She had a full spa pedi so I did the sports message. What a treat we had. Dora was my masseuse and she was very strong and had the ability to do the deep tissue message that I like. My wife had a great professional pedi and says her heals have never been better. After all the walking and hiking we have been doing this was a perfect way to recover.

giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, george

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter got a beautiful henna tattoo and I got an incredible massage, exactly what I asked for: arms and legs. It was so so so good and relaxing. The staff was very warm and helpful, gave us freezing water cup after cup, access to their wifi, extra time, good prices. Very very highly recommended.

Been to Beauty & Style CGR? Share your experiences!