Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Best spa nail ever

The best spa nail in the iland,nice staff and nice atmosphere,I hope to visit again the spa and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
besjana i
via mobile
The ideal place!

I had a very nice experience. The staff was absolutely friendly, it was very clean and the place... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$139.00
from US$81.10
from US$168.00
More Info
All reviews shellac manicure deep tissue massage acrylic nails amazing massage full body sports massage relax massage hour massage henna tattoo chocolate massage massage experience couple massage couples massage friendly environment amazing service thank you very much visit santorini
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were stopping by to have my friends nails done for her wedding and while she was going that, I had a massage done by Nino. She was great! I really was hesitant but she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I wish I could have one of these 1 hour massages every day!

1  Thank Motokiheight
giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, george

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Being here few times l have to say about the excellent service, the clean and relaxing environment!!! Definitely recommended....

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My wife and I stopped by on a whim. She had a full spa pedi so I did the sports message. What a treat we had. Dora was my masseuse and she was very strong and had the ability to do the deep tissue message that I like. My wife had a great professional pedi and says her heals have never been better. After all the walking and hiking we have been doing this was a perfect way to recover.

Date of experience: September 2018
giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter got a beautiful henna tattoo and I got an incredible massage, exactly what I asked for: arms and legs. It was so so so good and relaxing. The staff was very warm and helpful, gave us freezing water cup after cup, access to their wifi, extra time, good prices. Very very highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I came to get a massage here with NINO and she was AMAZING!! They took me in right away and all the girls were very sweet and provided such GREAT SERVICE. I was completely happy with my visit and felt right at home. I recommend this place for any service, I am definitely stop by again on my next visit to Santorini :)