“Manicure Shellac”

Beauty & Style CGR
Ranked #1 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Fira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our company offers beauty & therapy services and tailor made programs with experienced and motivated team; always at your disposal to give more shine to your beauty. Our services are as described below: Manicure, Spa Manicure, Acrylic Nails, Gel Nails, Pedicure, Spa Pedicure, Shellec Nails, Depilatiobn, Body Treatments, Relax Massage, Reflexology, Therapy Massage, Sports Massage, Facial, Piercing
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I visited beauty & style and it is not the first time. It is very clean very well organized.The staff is very polite and the atmosphere very friendly.Τhe best in the sector of beauty in Greece!!!!Thanks a lot!!!!!!

giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, george

All reviews
"pedis"
"esthetician"
"cuticles"

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot! :) I didn’t have an appointment but they were very friendly and had time for me! Christina works clean and the atmosphere is Lovely

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Henna tattoo was done very precisely and they had many different options. Very friendly! Stays for 3 weeks.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I came into Beauty & Style to get a shellac manicure and I had the best experience. The employees were so accommodating and kind. Not only is the shop so cute but the service was amazing, I absoloutley loved my manicure, I would recommend this to any and everyone. Xristina did a great job, I will defiantly be coming back on my next trip to Santorini.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I had at first a really soft massage, which i wasn't really happy about. Maybe it was because i look too fragile, but I told that lady who massaged me to put more pressure into the massage. Without any success.
When the massage was over, I got told from my relatives, which they also had a massage, that theirs were really good and powerful which made me a little disappointed.
BUT the boss kinda understood my body language and gave me a free 20 min massage!!!
I was impressed how much power that woman had!!
So so nice from the boss, the way he understood my body language!!!

I'm really thankful that I didn't waste my time and money here!!

Been to Beauty & Style CGR? Share your experiences!