Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Best spa nail ever

The best spa nail in the iland,nice staff and nice atmosphere,I hope to visit again the spa and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
besjana i
via mobile
The ideal place!

I had a very nice experience. The staff was absolutely friendly, it was very clean and the place... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Maria Z
Santorini, Greece
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Fira
from US$98.50
from US$11.60
from US$185.40
from US$127.40
More Info
All reviews shellac manicure deep tissue massage acrylic nails amazing massage full body sports massage relax massage hour massage henna tattoo chocolate massage massage experience couple massage couples massage friendly environment amazing service thank you very much visit santorini
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot! :) I didn’t have an appointment but they were very friendly and had time for me! Christina works clean and the atmosphere is Lovely

giorgosf916, Ιδιοκτήτης at Beauty & Style CGR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

thank you for your good comment about our store! hope to see you again soon! all the best, george

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Henna tattoo was done very precisely and they had many different options. Very friendly! Stays for 3 weeks.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I came into Beauty & Style to get a shellac manicure and I had the best experience. The employees were so accommodating and kind. Not only is the shop so cute but the service was amazing, I absoloutley loved my manicure, I would recommend this to any and everyone. Xristina did a great job, I will defiantly be coming back on my next trip to Santorini.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I had at first a really soft massage, which i wasn't really happy about. Maybe it was because i look too fragile, but I told that lady who massaged me to put more pressure into the massage. Without any success.
When the massage was over, I got told from my relatives, which they also had a massage, that theirs were really good and powerful which made me a little disappointed.
BUT the boss kinda understood my body language and gave me a free 20 min massage!!!
I was impressed how much power that woman had!!
So so nice from the boss, the way he understood my body language!!!

I'm really thankful that I didn't waste my time and money here!!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The price is totally worth it!
The massage rooms are very clean and the staff is also very nice! The massage was sooo relaxing! My body feels very relaxed! They used many good oils wich also smelled really good.
We also had enough Privacy to feel comfortable

A very good place to relaxe your hole body!

1  Thank Smallgurl2018