“Average Mexican food”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Taqueria Los Tres Amigos Mexican street food
Description: Taqueria Los Tres Amigos Mexican street food
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We may be spoiled in Florida for Mexican food. This was just so so. Portions were ok but food was bland. I needed more sauce for burrito bowl. Margaritas were sub par tasting like a mix was used.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We and our twin teens loved this place for food. We ordered, the Mexican everything. Chichek Fajita were AWESOME.
Jalapeno Poppers - fresh and yum.
Soft and Hard Chicken Tacos - Twins loved them.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure why everyone raves about this place. I think it’s the only Mexican in Fira so there is little to compare it with locally. We went as were keen to try something different after 3 weeks in the mediterranean. I wish we didn’t bother. Very low quality Mexican. Maybe some feel this place is good but an average Mexican meal is far better in the USA, UK, of course Mexico and where I live in Australia. I wouldn’t go again and felt ripped off considering what I had to eat. I had Nachos and a side of the jalapeno peppers stuffed with that horrible orange squirty ‘cheese’. The margarita slushy was ok, I would have that again. The service was a joke! I have no idea why it took them 30-40 mins to bring our food.

1  Thank TimRSydney
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Walked in on a whim, sick of having falafels, salads and pizzas (vegetarians in Greece). These guys had the best Three Chillies Chipotle sauce was AMAZING! I had it in a quesadilla, and it made my dinner totally worth it!

Would definitely go back here!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant with lots of vegetarian options at a REALLY good price!! Tasty authentic Mexican food with a great atmosphere for friends and families. Staff are really friendly and helpful when making your choices! Next time I’m in Fira I’ll eat here everyday!!! One of my favourite Mexican restaurants on all my travels!

2  Thank Traveller1909