“Very good noodles ”
Review of Bao Concept

Bao Concept
Ranked #41 of 189 Restaurants in Fira
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

We had the noodles with king prawn (shrimp) with chimichuri sauce. Tasty & flavoursome. Portion size was ok. Price reasonable at €7.50.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I am not sure about the food quality it tastes weird but regarding that it is a fast food restaurant that is somehow expected. I dont think I would visited again but I didnt regret that I ate there.

Atalos B, Manager at Bao Concept, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for your comment , but can you please tell us which dish did you taste in our restaurant?
I would like to remind you that you ate in an Asian restaurant with different tastes than Mediterranean or Greek cuisine.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food was good too. We had bao buns and noodles. Both were really good. Recommended for quick bite

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Fresh good ingredients but overall just ok in flavor. We enjoyed our lunch but I wouldnt say it was memorable.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend! After three weeks of Greek food I was desperate for some Asian flavours and some spice. Bao certainly delivered - the buns were amazing!