“Best fallafel”
Review of Falafeland

Falafeland
Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Delicious Vegetarian,Vegan food.The one and only original falafel in Fira Santorini!!!
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the falafel wrap! A must go in Fira.... Allow to eat well for cheap
Fallafel+++
Tomato balls so so

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Best adress for the végétarian and vegan poeple, my boyfriend isn t but he loves falafeland too!!!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Love love love this place! Laid back and friendly. The staff were always really informative and could adapt anything on the menu to be vegan which was amazing. Best communication we had with anyone on the island, nobody else really understood the difference between vegan and vegetarian. They’re already doing great things but I would love to see them use less single use plastic, most of the food is served in paper or cardboard anyway so it’s only a small recommendation but I think it could make a big difference to the environment. Highly recommend anyone to visit this place!

1  Thank nikPlymouth
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We came here twice during our short trip and it was fantastic both times! I ordered the special which had a tangy sweet and sour sauce inside and my partner had the House wrap which he loved! This place has lovely staff and a nice atmoshpere. The prices are excellent value for money and the food tastes amazing! I am craving it right now! Must visit for those in santorini and very glad to say it’s fully vegetarian which is always a bonus

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Veggie or not you must eat here. Everything fresh, they guy making the falafel gave good advice and had 3 different levels of chilli sauce, mild, medium or hot. I think you have ask for this. We only ate here once, but could have eaten have everyday of our 7 day stay, unfortunately we were not in Fira.