1,038 results
All reviews our honeymoon wine tasting infinity pool every morning guest relations hot tub private jacuzzi hotel restaurant the cliff heaven on earth this place is amazing amazing views the entire staff special thanks once in a lifetime worth every penny blown away
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, friendly staff, exceptional atmosphere, cave-like apartments and bathrooms, perfect place for romantic experience. Champagne and a small bottle of wine at arrival. Wonderful heated infinity pool and relaxing music in the pool area. Stunting view! You can't watch the sunset from the hotel, but the view of the last evening light on the closest city on the 300 meters above the sea high rocks is magical. And the sunset view is only 10 minutes walk from the hotel.
We were in Orfeas suit. Walk-in closet, fitness room, big round bed, private terrace with outdoor jacuzzi. You can have your breakfast in the room at chosen time from 8.00 to 11.00 am. I recommend room breakfast, because the restaurant isn't big and the food is the same.
Free mineral water in room every day.
Love it!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Диана В
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were passing by Andronis today and had looked at the 'dining experience' they had and thought we would chance our luck.

It just happened that we were also on our honeymoon and thought it might be something nice for dessert. As luck would have it, there was an opening.

What an amazing experience which we will treasure forever as one of the best meals we have had in Santorini.

I cannot possibly fault the service, staff or meal in any way. The view and experience was a bonus on top of the professional and amazing dessert.

I thoroughly recommend this place.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed at the Andronis Luxury Suites for a week (for our 'baby moon') and we could not have chosen a better hotel. From the moment we arrived, greeted by lovely receptionists, George - the General Manager, and a glass of bubbly, to the moment we left, we could not have had a better experience. The staff are very warm and friendly, the infinity pool is amazing (and a perfect temperature), the rooms are clean, spacious and very comfortable and the spa is fantastic (my wife had the best massage she has ever had). True hospitality in a lovely hotel in a fantastic setting with stunning views of the Caldera - perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sdmcmullen
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear sdmcmullen,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending your recent holidays with us and for taking time to share your thoughts of Andronis Luxury Suites with other travellers. Our Spa therapists are thrilled to read bout your wife's experience.

I am looking forward to personally welcome you back whenever you decide to visit Santorini and its beautiful Caldera again.

George Filippidis

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Andronis will make you feel like a celebrity! Great service, beautiful rooms. The hotel pool is absolutely gorgeous! Our room had a terrace and private jacuzzi with a stunning view. Every morning breakfast is delivered to your room. It is delicious! The staff really caters to their hotel guest. Highly Recommend!
Best Tip: Go in April and avoid the crowds!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelLux2000
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear TravelLux2000,

The Andronis Luxury Suites family would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a review of your recent stay with us.

We are glad you enjoyed our hotel's facilities and services as well as the breakfast we delivered every morning to your suite.

I will let all of our team members know about your appreciation and hoe to welcome you again in the Andronis Luxury Suites for an even more spectacular experience.

George

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The location is perfect, especially in April before the huge crowds hit. The rooms are clean and overall property feel is very nice with a great pool. As others have said the staff will go out of their way to make sure you are happy. I did not like the "Cave" room for many reasons as I think it was one of the lowest priced and it showed. We were moved to a room in the main hotel and it had more space and luxury that we are used to (the other was a cave with no place for luggage, mirror for my wife to use for makeup, horrible shower). They would not rest until I did! So I would certainly return as the hardest thing to find is service and genuine kindness and Andronis has this. The Breakfast is of the highest quality as well as being fantastic in all ways.

The guest services upon check in was very nice as well with a tour by Geno, or Giancarlo, or gustavo, some italian guy.........Just kidding. It was Giorgio and he is a super fun well traveled nice addition to the team! Have fun and stay here for sure.

Room Tip: If you get a cave which is fine as I don't mind the walking, just make sure you preview it and are happy with it as the first one we went to we were not.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Giorgos_Filippidis, General Manager at Andronis Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Zedtex,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us. Our team is delighted to read how much you enjoyed your time in Andronis Luxury Suites. Your appreciation of our services is our highest reward. Giorgio and the rest of the team are thrilled to read your feedback.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience in your initial suite and look forward to welcome you again in Andronis Luxury Suites.

George