After spending a night at the Canaves Hotel Oia, we then spent 5 nights at the Filoterra suites. The two hotels organised our luggage to get delivered from one hotel suite to the next without us even lifting a finger. We were then greeted by our gorgeous host who gave us a glass of his fathers home made wine which tasted a little like port and has that personal touch. We were then escorted to our room which was the Lino room which I would recommend as it had a secrete little tucked away private hot tub (can be very hot, tend to use at night when the temp dropped) in its own little cave, however the rooms next to us had tubs that were out in the open and not so private. The views from our balcony were just magical and we spent a great deal of time relaxing by the shared pool and ordering frozen Pina coladas. The service by the pool was great and we were even given some complimentary Parmesan biscuits. Our room wasn’t as great as the Canaves hotel but still roomy and cool and comes with complimentary mini bar items which we haven’t experience before which was a real treat. Our concierge was amazing and recommended some of Oia s great restaurants and even better was able to get us in most of the time as well. One restaurant we couldn’t get into as needed a couple of days for our booking was Miettas, we would try and get in there next time. Overall I would recommend the Filoterra suites it is so well positioned and tourists would stand at the top of our entrance taking photos and make comments such as “this is where the best hotels are located” and give you envious eyes as you continued through the gate and started walking down to your suite. I would also pay the little bit extra to get the Lino suite, you have managed to get this far already, and for more indulgence book into the Canaves suite day spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portray your Santorini holiday with exclusive experiences. Santorini... A half-moon shaped paradise with dove-white houses and superb suites, engulfed by the calm cobalt blue Aegean Sea and cherishing volcanic sandy beaches all around. A magical place on earth, an island that constitutes a top international destination seen in personal wish-lists of millions of people worldwide! You have made your dream come true and you are finally here! This small island certainly looks nothing like what you have left back home. You are not only mesmerized by the beauty of the 'black diamond' of the Aegean, but eager with enthusiasm to portray your holidays with exclusive experiences. Oia Luxury Suites are waiting for you! Brand new. Unbeatably luxurious. Memorable holidays in the Aegean archipelago. Relax and take a breath of fresh air. The landscapes will overwhelm you, the sunsets will enchant you, the history will fascinate you! You have made the perfect decision, having selected to stay at a beautiful boutique hotel in the atmospheric settlement of Oia in Santorini - the heavenly, brand new Filotera Suites, which is bound to offer you an incredible and memorable stay, thanks to its quality services and its perfect Oia private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Filotera Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filotera Villas Hotel Oia
- Filotera Suites Oia, Santorini, Greece