My wife and I (and another couple) traveled to Oia and loved every second of our stay at the Filotera Suites. Before arriving, we did not realize the hotel only had 8 suites, which made it smaller and more intimate than we anticipated. My wife and I stayed in the room directly adjacent to the pool (the only room on this level). Our room was a good size, especially for European standards) and very clean. We also loved the hot tub, which was a little bit bigger than some of the other rooms.
The pool was awesome and we took full advantage of the pool bar. Being a small property, the pool was never busy during our 4 day stay and almost felt like a private pool since our room was so close. BTW, Aleksander makes AMAZING mojito's if you're into that sort of thing.
The hotel had some of, if not the best service we have ever received. The whole team was on the ball with excellent restaurant suggestions, advice, and they would probably help you with whatever you need.
For example, our ferry to Mykonos was scheduled on a day that the boat companies were striking. We thought we were going to be 'stuck' on the island for another day. The kind folks at Filotera offered for us to stay at the hotel until the strike was over at a discounted rate, and called the ferry companies for us to see what they could do. Long story short, we happened to catch the only boat out, but it was re-assuring to know that management had our backs.
I highly recommend the Filoterra to anyone and will certainly book with this hotel again if we go back to Santorini. I left out a lot of the little benefits of staying here because a lot of other reviews cover them (breakfast, minibar, etc.), but the #1 thing that stuck with us was the excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portray your Santorini holiday with exclusive experiences. Santorini... A half-moon shaped paradise with dove-white houses and superb suites, engulfed by the calm cobalt blue Aegean Sea and cherishing volcanic sandy beaches all around. A magical place on earth, an island that constitutes a top international destination seen in personal wish-lists of millions of people worldwide! You have made your dream come true and you are finally here! This small island certainly looks nothing like what you have left back home. You are not only mesmerized by the beauty of the 'black diamond' of the Aegean, but eager with enthusiasm to portray your holidays with exclusive experiences. Oia Luxury Suites are waiting for you! Brand new. Unbeatably luxurious. Memorable holidays in the Aegean archipelago. Relax and take a breath of fresh air. The landscapes will overwhelm you, the sunsets will enchant you, the history will fascinate you! You have made the perfect decision, having selected to stay at a beautiful boutique hotel in the atmospheric settlement of Oia in Santorini - the heavenly, brand new Filotera Suites, which is bound to offer you an incredible and memorable stay, thanks to its quality services and its perfect Oia private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Filotera Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filotera Villas Hotel Oia
- Filotera Suites Oia, Santorini, Greece