US$796
Orbitz.com
Laokasti Villas(Oia)(Great Value!)
US$153
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$1,021
Pezoules(Oia)
US$522
Official Site
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$665/night.

US$1,889
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscave houseliving roomprivate terracecarry our bagssmall kitchenperfect place to staystunning viewsfresh towelseach morningmobility issuescar rentalerikarosexlstepscalderagreece
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about how great the stay was. Fresh towels walking distance to everything. Rose is amazing and the views are stunning. This is the place to stay America friendly and super clean. Just be aware everything in this town has stairs

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I can't say enough great things about the rooms, the location, and the proprietors. My only regret is not staying longer. Erika and her family were amazing. The location is the best in Santorini. Perched high atop the hill we enjoyed beautiful sunrises and a short walk to the others side we caught the sunset. Just behind our villa was the most sought after photo opp in the town- the world famous domes. I left something of considerable value behind and they way went out of their way to ensure it was sent back to the states in a timely manner. Thank you Erika and Paris for a wonderful stay. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Very romantic
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My mother and I had a wonderful experience here. I have stayed in three different places on the island and this place has by far been my favorite. The place was much much larger than we were expecting with a beautiful kitchen, "living room"/entrance, bedroom, and huge bathroom, and I think we even chose a smaller (if not the smallest?) villa. The cave house itself had great A/C and we always turned it off when we left and because of the design of the house, it always stayed cool, which was great because it was so hot when we visited. The terrace also had a gorgeous view. I did not expect us to spend much time out there, as I thought we would be exploring the island more, but it was such a wonderful piece of quiet paradise, that we spent much of our time on that terrace. I also thought I would wish we had a pool, but the terrace views were enough!! They made our lives easier by booking transfers for us and helped us figure out when we would need to leave to get to the ferry on time. We had to leave very early in the morning and even still he sent his son to us to help carry our bags to the transfer, which was wonderful as the steps would have been a bear to get up with our bags. All in all this place was fantastic and I would full-heartedly recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Elise C
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stayed at Chelidonia Villas for 7 nights and loved every minute of our stay. No matter how busy it was up in town, sitting on our patio enjoying the incredible view was peaceful and perfect! The staff went out of their way to make sure that everything was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great cave house, beautiful view, quiet and posh area of Santorini.
Chelidonia management and their team are very helpful and friendly.
The place doesn't have a pool but we didn't miss it at all! Most of the time we were out exploring the island (recommend to hire a motorbike too if you like to visit the beaches, vineyards and restaurants)

Room Tip: Best views, loads of steps due its beautiful location, quiet and clean room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple