“TRIP IN GREEK 1 WEEK”

Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$35 - US$52
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant FLOGA AND 1800 now united under one management to provide a sensetional gastronomic expireance whith the best sea and volcano view on the island
Reviewed 29 October 2016

the staff is competent, small restaurant based on a ledge with a panoramic view everything is well done, the fish is very good and the wine
I would go back to OIA
Tony-clark / Switzerland

Write a ReviewReviews (2,255)

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This was the best restaurant we ate in during our 9 nights in oia. Food was of a high standard, and although very busy, the service was also very good.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

The waiter describes each plate and also has great recommendations, which we took and had a great meal! Its a bit pricier but the food is definitely worth it. Great restaurant for a romantic dinner, with tasty food and view of the caldera.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is really amazing. We liked it so much. I went there yesterday with my wife and we had such a great time. We first asked to sit in the sun but after half an hour we asked the waiter to move us to another table in the shade. They have brilliant home made bread and a couple of nice dippings. The waiter recommended fried calamari as a starter which was so fresh and tasty . Ask for it coz it was not on the menu.
My wife took the lobster which looked and tasted so great (not a cheap dish though:)). They get it to you in the beginning to see it and then they take it away and bring it ready to be eaten.
I ordered a club sandwich with French fries which was very good.
They serve Heineken beer which is not the case in all the restaurants there.
The staff is very professional and attentive.
I would strongly recommend it and would definitely come back.

1  Thank AmrAbdoun
Reviewed 24 October 2016

amazing views tucked into the hillside. Clean restroom. We had 2 salads that were delicious and the hot chocolate was outstanding. A little pricy but can't compare to others in the area, you are paying for the view I suspect. Moderately friendly staff not overly efficient but we were happy to enjoy the view while we waited. You do have to hike down (and then back us) a number of steep stairs. Small tables, not easy to accommodate larger parties outside.