“Must! Romantic dinner with a view!”

1800-Floga Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$41 - US$53
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

The waiter describes each plate and also has great recommendations, which we took and had a great meal! Its a bit pricier but the food is definitely worth it. Great restaurant for a romantic dinner, with tasty food and view of the caldera.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,203)

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is really amazing. We liked it so much. I went there yesterday with my wife and we had such a great time. We first asked to sit in the sun but after half an hour we asked the waiter to move us to another table in the shade. They have brilliant home made bread and a couple of nice dippings. The waiter recommended fried calamari as a starter which was so fresh and tasty . Ask for it coz it was not on the menu.
My wife took the lobster which looked and tasted so great (not a cheap dish though:)). They get it to you in the beginning to see it and then they take it away and bring it ready to be eaten.
I ordered a club sandwich with French fries which was very good.
They serve Heineken beer which is not the case in all the restaurants there.
The staff is very professional and attentive.
I would strongly recommend it and would definitely come back.

1  Thank AmrAbdoun
Reviewed 24 October 2016

amazing views tucked into the hillside. Clean restroom. We had 2 salads that were delicious and the hot chocolate was outstanding. A little pricy but can't compare to others in the area, you are paying for the view I suspect. Moderately friendly staff not overly efficient but we were happy to enjoy the view while we waited. You do have to hike down (and then back us) a number of steep stairs. Small tables, not easy to accommodate larger parties outside.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice dinner here. October is dark by 6:30, but Floga is set overlooking the Caldera so it would be extremely beautiful in lighter skies. Even in dark skies, it was still lovely to look at the hotels and buildings that line the coast of Oia.

Food was very good. Enjoyed the fresh red snapper and calamari special.

Ambience was very romantic with roses and candles on each table.

Made for a lovely dinner in Oia. Very memorable.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to Floga for a late lunch on the final day of our perfect honeymoon in Santorini, and it was the best meal of our trip! Everything about our experience at Floga was perfect! The view was breath taking! Such a beautiful spot to have a meal. The service was impeccable! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The food, the food was outstanding! It was our favorite meal in Santorini! Beautiful presentation and wonderful flavor! We loved the experience so much! My husband and I were definitely very pleased with Floga and it was the perfect final meal in Santorini!