US$231
US$212
Seasons Lodge Zanzibar(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$151
Azao Resort & Spa by Opulent(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$298
Hotels.com
Pongwe Bay Resort(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$282
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Santa Maria Coral Park(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$70
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$282
US$35
Queen of Sheba Beach Hotel(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$120
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

All reviewswater slidesseafront villascold clothlocal staffsmallest detailslunch and dinnerdream placecomplimentary massageenjoy foodlong processunforgettable atmospherestayed one nightluxury villagrounds are immaculatebooked nightssea view villaheaven on earth
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in Tulia and this was an amazing experience. The garden is beautiful.
The staff are all very friendly and helpful while behind relax and this really give you the friendly atmosphere.
The room are spacious and clean and the bed very comfortable.
The welcoming present in the room is also nice :)
Thanks to Kichele, Elias, Hussein and Kilosa for the experience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimonAUstral
TuliaManager, Manager at Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Simon,

Many thanks for the good review and for mentioning our staff.
They send their regards and hope you will return for a longer vacation at Tulia.

Have a great Festive Season!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Tulia is really a high class place to stay, a true paradise beach getaway by all standards. Villas are modern, spacious and clean, bed was excellent and THE VIEW. Wow, simply wow. It’s like in Maldives but better.
Service was five stars all the time, especially liked the personal touch you get here.
Food, well that is close fine dining but to be honest there could be more variety.
The Pongwe beach is soooo beautiful and there is hardly nobody, you really get that castaway feeling if you want.
Will be back for sure.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
TuliaManager, Manager at Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Jenni,

Once again, we thank you for the great review and kind words!

We are all so happy to know you have enjoyed your time at Tulia and we are even happier knowing that you will return :)

Until next time, take care.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is an amazing resort. The bungalows are large and spacious, the grounds are wonderfully lush, and the views cannot be beat. The customer service is top notch. Victoria at the spa made me spice tea when she realized I was sick. Emmanuel, who manages the restaurant and bar, is attentive and pleasant. Dennis was also great and made me a special Tanzanian drink for my cold. Elias at the bar was also very sweet.

We opted for the all inclusive, which I recommend. It includes transport from the hotel, food, drink, and couples massage. The food is simply divine and fresh. You could tell that they made an effort to deliver different flavors and dishes to their guests.

Kirui was also so fun to talk to and get to know! All of the staff is simply so nice and make you feel like you could be friends and family.

There was some entertainment at night during dinner but nothing was over the top or annoying. This is def. a quiet resort which I enjoyed. There was no small children although I did see teenagers with their families. The music is played a low octave, which again was perfect. There is no more perfect setting for ultimate relaxation and pampering.

Room Tip: Bungalow 2-5 are best but they're all good. Splurge for ocean view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TuliaManager, Manager at Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Deena,

Thank you for such an amazing review and for your kind words!
Our colleagues were so happy to see their names mentioned :)
They all send their regards and hope you are not fighting another cold :)

We are pleased to know you had a good time at Tulia and we hope that you will return soon and let us pamper you once again.

Until next time, take care.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

First of all , when I booked here was before the date , and I came to the hotel without knowingly the next day , they warmly welcomed me , gave me juice to drink , they just want to take me to my room , an operation manager named Mr. Kilosa , came to me and told me that the room which I booked yesterday was not available today , I was just shocked, then I checked the dates in hotels.com , and hopefully I was sorry , my dates where wrong , but still they gave the bigger room in the front sea view, and they gave me a massage free , and really I am very very happy to be here , the staff are very good , the place is safe.
I loved everyone and everything. Thank you so much for everything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
TuliaManager, Manager at Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear Fathimaa,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review !
We are so happy we were able to accommodate you earlier :)

Everything is well when it ends well, isn't it?

Please visit us again soon.

Until then, take care,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This is the best resort I've ever been in Zanzibar. I went with my girlfriend for a weekend and I can surely say it was all worth it. From arrival to departure, this was by far the best treat I've ever had.

Suleiman picked us at the ferry and took us to the hotel with his beautiful car. We were then received with the Tulia staff at the hotel and allocated our room. It was a garden bungalow with everything in it. Absolutely luxurious. We were very happy find a letter with our names on it from Lucas (GM of the Resort) explaining how welcome we're.
The dinner was very good. It was a 5 course meal! Great food, amazing tastes of fresh ocean catches. Lots of fruits and drinks.

The staff at Tulia are the best. They made us feel home and welcomed. They made our stay a hustle free one. Kichele, Hussein, Emmanuel and others, your efforts were not in vain. Thank you very much. The massage was good too.

Generally, this is dream place for anybody who would an exceptionally luxurious treat in Zanzibar. Again thank you Tulia team for making my stay memorable. We will definitely come back for more.

Room Tip: Sea Front Luxury Villas are very good for Sea viewing. Garden Bungalows are also very good for relaxing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tom00702017
TuliaGM, Manager at Tulia Zanzibar Unique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Tom,

Thank you for such a detailed, beautiful review.
It was such a pleasure having you and your lady here. I can surely say that the waiters miss having a laugh with you so, you must definitely return for a longer vacation :)

Until next time!