Seasons Lodge Zanzibar(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$146
US$275
  • Breakfast included
Azao Resort & Spa by Opulent(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$144
US$351
US$210
Orbitz.com
Pongwe Bay Resort(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Santa Maria Coral Park(Pongwe)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Moja Tuu - Zanzibar(Zanzibar City)
US$385
TripAdvisor
All reviewswater slidesseafront villaslocal staffcold clothenjoy foodlow tidereal luxuryunforgettable atmospherestayed one nightgrounds are immaculateluxury villathe hotel offersall inclusive optionfruit platterbeautiful roomhouse keepingstone town
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This property is new so don't let the ranking fool you. It is hands done the top property in Zanzibar!! The food is tastefully crafted, the property gorgeous, and the staff very attentive. There are a few things to look out for. Ocean villas 2-5 are the best rooms. Garden rooms don't have much privacy at all or a view. With that said, the common areas are outstanding and spacious. The other issue is you're a beach lover is that at high tide the beach is gone completely but there is a man made beach that stays 24/7. I stayed at Baraza resort for a few nights on the same trip prior to coming to Tulia. It's also a nice property but much bigger with many more children and although the property was enormous, the buffet meals with the children doesn't compare to Tulia. Go for the ALL inclusive package!! Worth it for all the perks.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyia M
Reviewed 11 October 2016

One of the most Magical places we have ever been.
It's a heaven on earth, words would not describe.
"kings table" Food & Beverage... that are no less then Art !
We spend an unforgetable week... Coming in as normal happy gusts... and leaving attached in hearts, as a part of TULIA family. We are so thankful to all the manegment : Martin, Barbara, Lukas and ofcourse, to all of the dear staff.
If there is anything that top's the beauty of this dreamy Resort... it's the people who makes this whole adventure a dream to come true !

karibu Sana ( : most wellcome

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amir B
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I been here more often with friends,family and alone...and we can't get enough of the amazing this paradise is... From the services that they give with care and love is unbelievable... It's hard to explain how amazing this place is...Best food, best services ,luxurious rooms.. Am sold to Tulia....❤️

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Hayley H
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

As the name promises, a unique experience! The hotel is beautiful set right on the ocean with elegant cosy bungalows, the pool area is very relaxing and scenic, and the landscaping is perfectly manicured with a medley of local plants. Sometimes hotel photos online look better than reality, however, Tulia does not disappoint! No lens could do Tulia's charming beauty justice! Breathtaking!

The staff from mangement, waiters, housekeeping, gardeners and all are very pleasant, warm and friendly. Everyone greeted us "Jambo" as we walked by and everyone had a "Hakuna Matata" attitude to anything we requested. Our waiters, Husain, Kicele, Emmanuel and Enoch were forever cheerful and a delight to be around. Martin the F&B and Guest Relations Manager is a committed young man, very professional and obviously cares a lot about his work, he sincerely looked out for our comfort and no request was beneath him. We had a picnic by the sea as part of our package and I was surprised to find out that he went to supervise its arrangement himself.

The food and fine dinning experience was a real treat. The daily menus are very well thought through and the chef is very creative and artistic. The "By The Sea Dinner Night" with grilled lobster and barbecued/caramelized pineapple with mulberry sauce were my absolute favorite. The chef also creatively catered for vegetarian full menu requests.

Without a doubt, we would happily return!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RNW76
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Imagine a place naturally so perfect it will make you speachless when you see it for the first time. Imagine a place where you can just sitting and looking around for hours, you will never get enough. Imagine a place where things are happening by themselfs, where you dont need to do anything, where you can use word "perfect" for pool, acomodation, sea, bar, food or people. Imagine a place where the air is cleaner, water azurer, sun brighter than anywhere else in the world. Imagine a place where the beauty of the landscape Zanzibar offers to you the best confort of life in the 21th century. Imagine a place which is a combination of peace, harmony, love and positive energy. Imagine a place where you are feeling like in the fairy tale...
This is a way how to describe paradise, for me..
All of these and much more I have found in a Tulia Resort. My time in Tulia was the most beautiful and indescribable in my life. For a while I was a princess, my desires have becaming into reality there. I left Tulia relaxed, pampered, with a smile on the lips, a tear in my eye and peace in my mind.
Thank you for the moments, which took my breath while I was staying in Tulia.

Bronislava