“Good dive centre”

Manta Diving Center
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I visited Sal for a week with my dad. I am an advanced open water diver and my dad has never dived before. I contacted Manta via Facebook before flying out to Sal to enquire about dives for myself and a try dive for my dad. They collected us from our hotel and brought us to the dive centre (now based at Villa Verde). My dad had some theory before doing skills in the pool. He was with a couple doing their open water diver, so he got a lot of information and was very impressed with the teaching and skills taught. After the pool skills, we went out to a shallow dive site, just Dudu, my dad and myself. We had a good dive and saw lots of fish, visibility was about 15m. I had mentioned that my dad would like to do a wreck dive, so the next day we went out again to do a wreck at about 9-12m. Dudu was great with my dad and he had a really good experience. Dad used up his air pretty quickly, so Dudu went up with him and I stayed down with Mariana to explore the inside of the wreck. I had my own kit, but left my weight pockets at the dive centre by accident - they kindly let me know and dropped them off at my hotel for me. Overall, we had a great experience with Manta - I wish I could have done more diving with them, but at least I have an excuse to go back and explore the other wrecks they have. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

It was a great time to get the Open Water Diver certification with Nuno and his team!
Calm and collected Nuno went through all the necessary information and drills needed to enjoy diving to the fullest. Manta Diving Center is worth a planned trip just to enjoy diving with these wonderful people in this beautiful location, Cape Verde. Don't hesitate to contact this agency.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Nuno & his family team made my first open water dives on the reef and around the wreck in Sal such an amazing, memorable experience. So delighted to have found Manta Diving in Cape Verde! As an unqualified diver the whole team made me feel really safe secure & ready to dive after some UK BSAC pool practise. I was put through my paces in a pool first before venturing out into the Atlantic. Everything was great about the instructors - thorough, knowledgable, gave me confidence and a real pleasure to start my diving experience with. Loved seeing all the photos too. Thank you to you - Anna Marianna and Edson too

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Nuno and his team are just great, professional and friendly. If you want to dive (and you have to) in Capo Verde, this is the place ! Equipment are perfect, diving spot beautiful. They have great experience on all the good spot. 200% recommended !

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I loved the team. Everybody was friendly, helpful! We got a lot of information about the diving. I can recommend it. :)