“Best Diving Team!”

Manta Diving Center
Reviewed 9 March 2017

It was a great time to get the Open Water Diver certification with Nuno and his team!
Calm and collected Nuno went through all the necessary information and drills needed to enjoy diving to the fullest. Manta Diving Center is worth a planned trip just to enjoy diving with these wonderful people in this beautiful location, Cape Verde. Don't hesitate to contact this agency.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Nuno & his family team made my first open water dives on the reef and around the wreck in Sal such an amazing, memorable experience. So delighted to have found Manta Diving in Cape Verde! As an unqualified diver the whole team made me feel really safe secure & ready to dive after some UK BSAC pool practise. I was put through my paces in a pool first before venturing out into the Atlantic. Everything was great about the instructors - thorough, knowledgable, gave me confidence and a real pleasure to start my diving experience with. Loved seeing all the photos too. Thank you to you - Anna Marianna and Edson too

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Nuno and his team are just great, professional and friendly. If you want to dive (and you have to) in Capo Verde, this is the place ! Equipment are perfect, diving spot beautiful. They have great experience on all the good spot. 200% recommended !

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I loved the team. Everybody was friendly, helpful! We got a lot of information about the diving. I can recommend it. :)

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

In the U.K. I booked to dive with Manta Diving on line. On arrival into Santa Maria there were various reports of the company being evicted from their hotel premises. With perseverance a note on their vacated store suggested ringing (+238 9835556) for further information. A brief call and 10 minutes later a helpful Manta Diving fixer (Samo) arrived. After some negotiation the next days planned dives would take place.

After a hotel pick up I was taken to a windsurfing hire centre. Here I was met by a crew from Orca Diving (a company whose HQ had burnt down a few moths previously). It appears that as both companies had both suffered recent misfortune they were temporarily teaming up in competition to the towns bigger operator Cape Verde Diving.

To the diving itself. After a short time kitting up we headed to the dive site. A short road trip to Santa Maria pier where we were met by a loaned Zodiac (the inflatable aspect did require repeated re-inflation throughout). The two dives were super, despite windy conditions (one up & back rocky reef then a drift dive). Dives were guided by a competent Dive Master. Visibility 10-15m. Numerous fish life including, moray eels, spotted rays, a baby nurse shark. trumpet fish, tuna and parrot fish.

All up it was good to support what appeared to be a local diving outlet in their aim of allowing access to great diving. I would dive with them again.

1  Thank Stephen8McK