“Very impressed....”

Six50 Black Oven Cooking
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Chili
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Six50 was started with the intention of bringing genuinely good food and a unique experience to the Rochester area. Offering a scratch kitchen, sourcing the majority of goods from local vendors and local farms. Six50 uses wood-fired ovens to prepare the majority of the offerings, which provides a very rich flavor. The wood fire not only provides a delicious product, but it is a renewable resource, which reduces the consumption of fossil fuels.
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My wife and I have been here twice within a 2-week stretch, and we were very impressed with not only the food, but the fact that our hostess remembered us when we walked in on our second visit. Everything we've had to this point (pasta, pizza, wings) has been excellent! The wait staff is kind, courteous & attentive. Highly recommended to all.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have to say while many people enjoy this place I have yet to get a pizza from them that was not either raw in the middle or burned. Sometimes strangely enough both. The last time we went, will be my last, with lack luster service, hope go prices and food I couldn’t eat, I give up on this local restaurant. I really did try to support them, but enough is enough.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Try the Nachos, enough to share and delish. Always have a special pie of the day, and it is very original. Drinks are always good....Can never go wrong at 650.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

After a local high school hockey game, spouse and i decided on something different and where pleasantly surprised with this pizza place. food and service where excellent.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We had reservations for a retirement party at Ferrari's Pizza Bar. On arriving we found that they had triple booked the room. We contacted Six-50 Brick Oven down the road and they set us up with their party room, a dedicated waitress and a great food. They could not have been more accommodating and provided us with an evening that was almost ruined by Ferrari's. Kudo's to Six-50, and their staff for coming to our rescue. They have gained 29 new customers!