See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This place can only be described as a Total and Utter Dump. OK its convenient for visiting Niagra but that about all.
Check-in was OK and I held high hopes. But once entering room 201 all of my aspersions were destroyed.
The room was dark, dingy, dirty and looked by the decor and amount of dust that the clock had stopped in 1980.
Room decor was old and well past its replacement date.
Bed was as equally bad.
Carpet no doubt hosted more bugs that the National Parks.
Bathroom was littered with the long hairs from previous guests - please note the plural. I doubt if the room had received a deep clean in decades.
Needless to say I slept fully clothed as to avoid Bed Bugs.
I didn't even risk the Breakfast.
This place really is dreadful. I will be seeking if not a full but a partial refund.
Please Avoid

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We had lost our credit card, and the girl at the front desk let us go on to the room. She worked with u on getting into the room. Our second card had expired. Most places would ask you to leave. We ended up paying cash. Now while this place needs some updating and repairs, I will say the room was clean, the bed was clean and comfortable, and the room had hot water and the air conditioner worked very well. We had a very good night sleep. Nice breakfast.

Room tip: The room could have used some repairs and updating, but it was clean and comfortable.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Traveler beware. The rate may be cheap but there is a reason for it. Hotel is very dated and run down. The pictures I post will tell all. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay and the condition of the property is not a factor, then this is your place. Want Wi-Fi? They claim to have it but we could never get it to work.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Very unsafe accommodations. Bathroom light shorted out shortly after arriving. Door looks were old and one was broke. .Main floor patio door was broke and rigged up with a makeshift lock! Coffee machine was there but no coffee! We were checking out early and the staff was standing there waiting for us to leave.. We didn't have everything out when the staff was already there stripping the bed. We will never stay here again and encourage others not too.

Room tip: Do NOT stay here!!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Got the room on booking.com it was for 2 adults one kid. Called after I booked to make sure it was 2 beds. Lady said everything good also said we would be checking in at 1pm they were nice and supportive. Got to the hotel at 12:45 was told I have to pay for anoitherbed because it was not what I booked and that I can not check in till 2pm. I had to pay an additional 20 dollars. Finally got to the room and the ac don’t work right. Saw roaches and over all not very clean. Went to the pool and pretty much the same. Not very clean and not enough water. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2018